ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
His power up can't even defeat someone Luffy beat with zero haki. This just means Enies Lobby Lufy > Acoc Zoro. Sure he scarred Kaido but the story makes it clear that this is nothing and the only real feat against a Yonko is knocking them down. This means Franky>>Zoro as he knocked Big Mom down.

Who cares if he beat King? King is a fraud who wouldn't be able beat Vergo. Again, the Zoro who beat King can't beat Lucci.

And this continues to ignore Zoro as a character. Zero character moments in the entire post time skip. Zero.
Are you even a Zoro fan tbh? Looks like a fake fan to me :kobeha:

Are you even a Zoro fan tbh? Looks like a fake fan to me :kobeha:
I'm not happy about it but I can read the story. Oda makes a big deal about no one being able scar Kaido. Then Zoro does it and its all "oh thats nothing. If only I could've knocked you over". Thats what Oda wrote. This puts scaring Kaido bellow Franky running over Big Mom. If that wasn't the intention, then Oda shouldn't have written it.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
It's only just Dawned on me, that Inurashi and @Nekomamushi are somewhat like the post ts/new world/mink versions of Dorry and Broggy lol.

Very cool to see the giant warrior pirates reunited properly but given we had the new giant warrior pirates too, are we gonna get Dorry, Broggy, Oimo, Kaashi etc vs Hajrudin, Stansen, Gerd etc? Although idk why it would happen but why bring back the original giant warrior pirates crew otherwise?
Maybe original GWP will face the New GWP if the SHs face Shanks? Since the New GWP are part of the Grand Fleet ofc?

Shanks hasn't gone after Bartolomeo yet and we've seen how Shanks and Elbaf respond when you attack his allies and their territory...

Is Oda planning on making Kizaru look competent any time soon btw ?? That's my guy but come on every chapter it's been the same thing with him, getting real old

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
Can we just discuss this chapter properly and not like some 14-year old kids with self-esteem issues?

Two out of three posts in this thread are about "lmfao xyz took a massive L!" or "hahaha stay in the mud xyz!"

It's getting ridiculous really.
Worstgen is just not the place to have a serious discussion about the manga lol.

You want reddit or Arlong Park for that

Worstgen is just not the place to have a serious discussion about the manga lol.

You want reddit or Arlong Park for that
But Reddit and AP are too full of fanboys who dont allow criticism. So while its true that chapter threads are usually full of powerscaling slanders,i think the threads about specific plot points in this forum are the best piace to talk about the manga

Odas total disrespect for the characters fans love and inconsistent power scaling needs to be addressed. Its getting so bad it ruins the story. One reason the flash back was so great is because it had no straw hats, so Oda couldn't slander the characters he's come to resent. It also had no fighting so he doesn't have to take a Yonko and force him down to admiral level for fake tension. Its not like Kizaru is giving Luffy a fight(that would be cool). Luffy punches Kizaru and then just lets him recover.
One Piece has always been this way though.

Fights and supposed powerlevelw were never perfectly consistent. Oda never cared much about it.

It has only been recently (especially since Naruto ended) that this fandom turned into a cheap powerscaling brothel though.