1108: We are Pirates
- Chapter starts with Saturn thinking back about when Shanks visit the Gorosei at Marijoa
- We see a bit of the dialog and it's revealed the talk was about Blackbeard, we dont get much more information
- Saturn starts to move back to Luffy and the other
- Back to Zoro vs Lucci, Zoro put's on his bandana, uses 3 swords and goes King of Hell mode (it's very clear)
- Zoro defeats Lucci with a new attack
- Back to Luffy's group, Kizaru attacks Luffy, but Sanji attacks Kizaru to stop him, Kizaru avoids the attack, but is then punched away by Luffy
- Sanji then kicks Kizaru backs towards Luffy and they start punching and kicking him between them
- Kizaru complains they are ganging up on him, but Sanji asks Kizaru if forgot they are pirates
- Luffy and Sanji keep punching and kicking Kizaru between them, speeding up the pace as Kizaru slowing starts to turn into light by the speed
- Saturn returns to the battlefield and Luffy punches Kizaru (who turns into a laser by the speed) into Saturn, which causes a huge explosion
- When the smoke clears Saturn and Kizaru are both knocked out

1108: We are Pirates
- Chapter starts with Saturn thinking back about when Shanks visit the Gorosei at Marijoa
- We see a bit of the dialog and it's revealed the talk was about Blackbeard, we dont get much more information
- Saturn starts to move back to Luffy and the other
- Back to Zoro vs Lucci, Zoro put's on his bandana, uses 3 swords and goes King of Hell mode (it's very clear)
- Zoro defeats Lucci with a new attack
- Back to Luffy's group, Kizaru attacks Luffy, but Sanji attacks Kizaru to stop him, Kizaru avoids the attack, but is then punched away by Luffy
- Sanji then kicks Kizaru backs towards Luffy and they start punching and kicking him between them
- Kizaru complains they are ganging up on him, but Sanji asks Kizaru if forgot they are pirates
- Luffy and Sanji keep punching and kicking Kizaru between them, speeding up the pace as Kizaru slowing starts to turn into light by the speed
- Saturn returns to the battlefield and Luffy punches Kizaru (who turns into a laser by the speed) into Saturn, which causes a huge explosion
- When the smoke clears Saturn and Kizaru are both knocked out
Real
Open

So one Blackbeard Pirate missing right now, where is Laffitte

Devon was heading to Egghead joined by Van Augur who was on Winner Island with Burgess, Doc Q, Blackbeard

Other BBP remained on Pirate Island

Laffitte is nowhere seen
Maybe he’s in the control room and is directing all of them on where to go? Lafittes best work was always behind the scenes like in the gates of justice or Mariejoa

At this point I don't think he is on Egghead, I think he is either at Marijoa or Elbaf.
It’s possible, but if their goal was the seraphim; I doubt they’d leave the seraphim unguarded while augur and Devon go to Saturn.

It also would be a good time to show what the demon sheriff is like with all those exhausted cp members who were captured in the same room as the seraphim

@Pringles @Tensub @YonkoGodLuffy @Bisoromi Bear
Luffy wifi diffs the buster call and knocks out Kizaru and Saturn nearly gets KO'ed. :finally: :finally:
Bro no lie no agenda.

I think the shp might not defeat saturn or kizaru in egghead lol.

Kizaru will fight luffy and sanji for a bit. But ultimately, he's gonna have a last second change of heart.

That's why the dying Vegapunk is left right there in their vicinity. For him to inspire kizaru to change his mind at the very last second.

For a while now in this arc, the shp have been talking about making the preparations to run away. usopp even said that the giants are here to aid them in escaping.

I don't see a reason for them to escape if they beat kizaru and saturn here. Some fodder marine ships wont be a problem then.

so yeah. shp will run away escaping the siege.

Kizaru will let them take vegapunk and run.

Saturn will get pissed off because of that.

And thus, the Marine and WG split will finally start.

Bro no lie no agenda.

I think the shp might not defeat saturn or kizaru in egghead lol.

Kizaru will fight luffy and sanji for a bit. But ultimately, he's gonna have a last second change of heart.

That's why the dying Vegapunk is left right there in their vicinity. For him to inspire kizaru to change his mind at the very last second.

For a while now in this arc, the shp have been talking about making the preparations to run away. usopp even said that the giants are here to aid them in escaping.

I don't see a reason for them to escape if they beat kizaru and saturn here. Some fodder marine ships wont be a problem then.

so yeah. shp will run away escaping the siege.

Kizaru will let them take vegapunk and run.

Saturn will get pissed off because of that.

And thus, the Marine and WG split will finally start.
but that is not "world shattering event" i hope for something more....
Post automatically merged:

@Pringles @Tensub @YonkoGodLuffy @Bisoromi Bear
Luffy wifi diffs the buster call and knocks out Kizaru and Saturn nearly gets KO'ed. :finally: :finally:
I need this kind of positivity in my life....

but that is not "world shattering event" i hope for something more....
Post automatically merged:

I need this kind of positivity in my life....
An emperor escaping a siege, an admiral letting them go, a gorosei then getting angry and potentially imprisoning that admiral, which leads to the secession of Marines from the WG and Magma lord Akainu finally getting off his desk and leading the marines in a pirate killing conquest in the new world which will culminate in a battle royale against multiple yonko crews.

Seems like pretty world shattering to me :absojustice: