honestly, i keep forgetting and Oda keeps reminding me

of how bad he is at consistently writing character's power levels

just fucking look at Kizaru, man is fast asf, can instant tp around the island, not even Luffy can keep up

he keeps saying shit like "i have to take your heads", do it motherfucker, tp at the side of the other straw hats and one shot them

Zoro keeps saying shit like "yeah, you strong, but you're not in control of this shit, it's time to wrap it up", just fucking do it bro, 20 chapters without using powers and stalling

it's just so brain dead plot contrivances left and right

honestly, i keep forgetting and Oda keeps reminding me

of how bad he is at consistently writing character's power levels

just fucking look at Kizaru, man is fast asf, can instant tp around the island, not even Luffy can keep up

he keeps saying shit like "i have to take your heads", do it motherfucker, tp at the side of the other straw hats and one shot them

Zoro keeps saying shit like "yeah, you strong, but you're not in control of this shit, it's time to wrap it up", just fucking do it bro, 20 chapters without using powers and stalling

it's just so brain dead plot contrivances left and right
This is Agenda Piece
We only look at anti-feats from the characters we want to slander

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
don't tag Ghostly for Kid slander
:sweat::neesama::pepemwai:

Braindead people cant slander others. :catblush::catsure::catpole:

:goyea:

Seriously though pettiness aside, he aint dead but anybody who believes that unironically is just as bad as believing Wano and Elbaf were never gonna happen, they believe skipping arcs is legitimate or that Sabo was actually dead, in all 3 of his fakeouts so far lmao.

All his slanderers are gonna go VERY quiet and inactive when he returns or they're gonna mald and be very vocal and in denial lmao. Although granted, if Kidd actually died and never returned, I'd easily out-toxic all of them, all of the toxic Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Admiral/Yonko fans etc by far too from how mad and salty I'd be lmfao.
Kinyagi's and Wiwi's meltdowns would look cute compared to mine. I'd go full nuclear lmao. Id go Super Saltan/Salty Saiyan God.

don't tag Ghostly for Kid slander

Braindead people cant slander others. :catblush::catsure::catpole:

:goyea:

Seriously though pettiness aside, he aint dead but anybody who believes that unironically is just as bad as believing Wano and Elbaf were never gonna happen, they believe skipping arcs is legitimate or that Sabo was actually dead, in all 3 of his fakeouts so far lmao.

I have geniuenly no idea how important oda thing kid is
Could be dead, could come back dont know.
Oda skipped larger plotpoints than Kid in the manga