One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Her weak ass is gonna get clobbered by every fodder fighting the war and Zoro will have to save her.
So we judge a character's merits and place in the story due to their strength?

Well it would be nice to see Tashigi reacting to Zoro x Hiyori interactions :steef:

"So Roronoa, now you have a woman!?" - Tashigi

"That's none of your concern" - Zoro :zosleepy:

:steef::steef::steef:
As if Zoro or even Tashigi will care about Hiyori's presence. :yasu:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I thought Kaido's bounty would be around 3billions, but with this reveal, it's likely Luffy's next bounty will gravitate between 2.5 and 3billions.

He won't surpass Blackbeard's bounty yet though. Since Blackbeard himself is on the move, I assume what he'd do will increase his bounty again, maybe beating Shanks
Perhaps news of his bounty raise will parallel Luffy's?

I thought Kaido's bounty would be around 3billions, but with this reveal, it's likely Luffy's next bounty will gravitate between 2.5 and 3billions.

He won't surpass Blackbeard's bounty yet though. Since Blackbeard himself is on the move, I assume what he'd do will increase his bounty again, maybe beating Shanks
blackbeard on the move to stop the snitch :steef:

In that case I hope at least 10-15chapters alone for the battle with Shanks and his commanders vs Blackbeard and his commanders.
Ace vs Blackbeard was one of the best fights in one piece verse, story and featwise the fight was insane good.
@Finalbeta already waiting for country lvl feats for One piece verse xD

K

Kusanagi Kyo

Can't tell about Tashigi but Zoro certainly care.

To the point of leaving shusui behind just to protect her and also to the point of running away from a fight just because she was in danger. :steef:

My boy knows how to take care of a woman who is important to him :steef:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
In that case I hope at least 10-15chapters alone for the battle with Shanks and his commanders vs Blackbeard and his commanders.
Ace vs Blackbeard was one of the best fights in one piece verse, story and featwise the fight was insane good.
@Finalbeta already waiting for country lvl feats for One piece verse xD
I wonder if Primebeard could sink Wano in one hit :cheers:

M

MD Zolo

She serves no purpose in Wano. You want her to explain swords? Well, Tengu got you covered. You want a female foil for Zoro? Well, Hiyori (as annoying as she is) got you covered. You want her to fulfill her dreams? She will never be strong enough to collect the meitos.

You just want her at Wano for 'Zoro x Tashigi' moments! And I want to avoid Zoro being thrown with yet another girl in this very important arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.