Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ

Read my avi and theirs @Kerkovian @Tensub @Akai2

"In the preview of the upcoming chapter of One Piece, you can see Luffy everywhere and there is a lot of talk about Luffy's drums of liberation, and this excitement indicates that there is something big for Luffy in the next chapter other than their arrival at the climax in the arc and the crew's escape."

DOOM DUT DA DA

"In the preview of the upcoming chapter of One Piece, you can see Luffy everywhere and there is a lot of talk about Luffy's drums of liberation, and this excitement indicates that there is something big for Luffy in the next chapter other than their arrival at the climax in the arc and the crew's escape."

DOOM DUT DA DA
Blud still coping with editor previews

DOOM DUT DA DA
So it's an escape arc huh, weren't you pushing the opposite

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

DOOM DUT DA DA
“Can they escape Egghead?”

A Shonen magazine hyping the main character of its highest selling manga? How is this possible?

This can only mean Luffy will defeat Kizaru and/or Saturn next chapter, there can literally be no other explanation

You’ve convinced me
:steef: