Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Bro someone told me just right now no one translated a chapter correctly out of 3 different translation, one professional, but the zoro discord did with chatgpt.
And i think they were serious im losing faith in humanity. :josad: Aint no way those people exist in real life.
Holy shit, they seriously need help lmao. And not help with translations either ofc!

:risicheck::hapnoel::saden::nicagesmile::laughmoji:

The Zoro Discord be like:

Holy shit, they seriously need help lmao. And not help with translations either ofc!

:risicheck::hapnoel::saden::nicagesmile::laughmoji:

The Zoro Discord be like:

Before i was registered here and just reading stuff from people like Finalbeta i thought everyone was shitposting but those people are serious it scares me now.
What if one of them is doing my taxes?
:josad:

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Before i was registered here and just reading stuff from people like Finalbeta i thought everyone one was shitposting but those people are serious it scares me now.
What if one of them is doing my taxes?
:josad:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Beta was completely serious, it drove me crazy for a long time lmao.

I like playing along with it a little too, a bit of sincerity but some of them take it to the extremes as you said, especially when they start talking about all kinds of absolutely insane neg diffs, Zoro taking on multiple Admirals, soloing Yonkos, not even needing to "waste time" with Shanks and other absolutely unhinged and somehow not exaggerated/satirical takes by them.

It makes it hard to be a Zoro fan with fans like that representing him a lot, the loud "minority" (IRONICALLY), never mind Zoro being "racist" LMAO!

Wait....isnt Ethanbaron the Gorosei of finances and taxes? And thus Zoros future opponent, his 2nd most important one or most important depending? That feels hilariously ironic given what you said said LMAO!

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:arnoling::beanmean::lulz::kailaugh: