Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We know so far that what's special about the Buccaneers is the "Power of Love" and it has nothing to do with their bodies according to Vegapunk.

It's very likely something special about their souls. I think that's why we had that random scene with Vegapunk and Kuma talking about the weight of the soul and it'll come into play in the next couple of chapters with Sanji now that Vegapunk is left behind by the rest and he'll directly witness Sanji use this Power of Love.

There's an old comment by Oda iirc about the reason Sanji can burst into flames is because his Soul burns hotter than any fire, this now practically confirms that the Power of Love is a soul based special ability knowing that according to Sanji himself he bursts into flames thanks to Love.

Source?
Post automatically merged:

I think the preview is misleading, it is edited in the way it seems like Sanji getting blow out by S-Shark. But in the scene in which we see Sanji flying there is some graphic effect after his vegaboots, like they are propelling Sanji on the wall and it seems it's not S-shark doing it.

Maybe I'm wrong and it is really a filler added by toei to show how S-Shark is powerful to make Sanji fly, but this it hype Sanji's exoskeleton when S-Shark can't even move him by an inch with a punch (and this toei can't absolutely change.)

Last edited:
I think the preview is misleading, it is edited in the way it seems like Sanji getting blow out by S-Shark. But in the scene in which we see Sanji flying there is some graphic effect after his vegaboots, like they are propelling Sanji on the wall and it seems it's not S-shark doing it.

Maybe I'm wrong and it is really a filler added by toei to show how S-Shark is powerful to make Sanji fly, but this it hype Sanji's exoskeleton when S-Shark can't even move him by an inch with a punch (and this toei can't absolutely change.)
How is that a good thing, that it hypes the exo? It makes Base Sanji look bad...

Last edited: