Reading jjk one shot since I only watched the movie. Thankfully Gege’s chose another art style. Everyone including Gojo looks goofy af. I can’t believe I was simping for Maki in the movie.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
I’ll be here no matter what.
:josad:

Imagine if Sanji gets hype tooled and Zoro postpones Lucci? This entire forum would get destroyed.
:risitasad:
I want this for Sanji fans and the memes, this would be ridiculous, hilarious, and fuel so much conversation. If Sanji ends up fighting Kizaru 1v1 and keeping up with him, we'll see the stuff of legends.

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Ah so people want him to look west

:saden::saden::saden::saden::saden:

(This song still fucking SLAPS ALL THESE DECADES LATER THOUGH, LIKE GODAMN, WHAT A TIMELESS, POWERFUL ANTHEM!)

I think people want him to do something beside sitting
He really is Akainus counterpart
:milaugh:

Title: Akainu's Battle Royale with Pirate Foxy at Freddy's

[Scene: The dimly lit security office of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where Akainu, the resolute Marine Admiral, begrudgingly monitors the animatronics.]

Akainu: (grumbling) I should be out on the seas, hunting down real threats, not stuck here with these malfunctioning machines.

[The phone rings, and Akainu picks it up, his expression a mix of annoyance and resignation.]

Phone Guy: (cheerful) Hey there, night guard! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! How's your first night going?

Akainu: (gruffly) Just peachy. Let's get this over with.

[As the night progresses, Akainu's tension mounts. Suddenly, he notices movement on Night 3.]

Akainu: (startled) What in the blazes? That Freddy thing can move on Night 3? I better keep my ass in this office or I'M FINISHED!

[The lights flicker, and on the screen appears Foxy from One Piece, a pirate hat perched jauntily on his head, his eyes glinting with mischief.]

Foxy: Yohoho! Akainu, me hearty! How about a Davy Back Fight, eh?

Akainu: (bewildered) A Davy Back Fight? This isn't some pirate duel, it's a security job!

Foxy: (taunting) Ah, but where's the fun in that, Admiral? Let's spice things up a bit!

[Akainu eyes the screen warily, knowing he has bigger fish to fry.]

Akainu: (determined) I don't have time for your pirate games, Foxy. I'm here to keep the peace, not entertain your antics.

[Foxy's grin widens, his tone dripping with amusement.]

Foxy: (smirking) Oh, speaking of peace, I heard Kizaru tried to take me on. Poor bloke got neg diffed, didn't he?

Akainu: (eyes narrowing) What?! That's... none of your concern! Focus on the matter at hand!

[Foxy disappears from the camera feed, only to reappear dangerously close to Akainu's office.]

Foxy: (chuckling) You're a tough nut to crack, Admiral. But let's see how you fare against a real challenge.

Akainu: (bracing himself) Bring it on, Foxy! I won't back down from a fight, even if it's with a pirate!

[As the night wears on, the tension between Akainu and Pirate Foxy escalates. Suddenly, Foxy charges towards the office, his laughter echoing through the halls.]

Foxy: (roaring) Prepare yourself, Admiral! It's time for a showdown!

[With adrenaline pumping, Akainu braces for the battle of his life, as Freddy's Pizza transforms into an unexpected battleground. Will Akainu emerge victorious, or will Pirate Foxy prove to be more than he bargained for? The epic clash unfolds in Akainu's unforgettable night at Freddy's!]

Fuck Dragon, he's a bum. He'll probably be strong and I don't doubt that, but he's still a bum.
:goyea::goyea::goyea::goyea::cheers::kata: :steef::myman:

Post automatically merged:

Even in Zoro fans worst moment it’s not anywhere as bad as Sanji and they can’t handle it for 1 week

that’s how weak they are

@HA001 @gui
They completely lack Zoro's durability, some of his fans like some Admiral ones are glass cannons lol.