Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
I don't mean Tapioca, I mean that guy that was talking about his education and shit

I had it in my mind that he's Tapoica's alt but that was disproven lol
Do you mean Dr Spook maybe? I think that was his name? Or professor spook or something else? Xione seems to be perma banned but not sure why too.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Do you mean Dr Spook maybe? I think that was his name? Or professor spook or something else? Xione seems to be perma banned but not sure why too.
Nah the AlmightyGunthur dude, I think he made an account and got perma'd too quick while you were on hiatus. Let's just say dude makes our Huff vs Weez scaling sound intelligent lol

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
Nah the AlmightyGunthur dude, I think he made an account and got perma'd too quick while you were on hiatus. Let's just say dude makes our Huff vs Weez scaling sound intelligent lol
OH GOD I REMEMBER HIM LMAO! HE WAS UNHINGED! Kept making massive rant threads insulting the whole forum, acting like he was completely superior to us and we were far intellectually inferior to him but yet felt the need to keep trying to prove that to us and spend time here lmfao.

He was doing such similar shit to Finalbeta that drove me insane on here, as well as pissing off that Dr Spook guy or whoever to verbally and intellectually tear him a new one too ironically.

He was like an unholy combination of Beta and our most toxic users here. He kept wiping his profile after making huge rant spams on it and getting clowned in response, especially as he got banned multiple times on quick succession.

He's got some severe issues and I should know, I'm an expert by living proof/experience ofc /s.

The fastest non alt account perma I've seen. Fastest perma in the west/worst. Chicken Permagiana. Permasen Chicken. Idk lmao.

Germa66 was spamming alts and extremely hateful shit, I think he used Egghead as an alt name WAY before we got this arc too lol. He got Perma66'd.