Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover: Laura and Chiffon finally meet Pound, their father.

We return to Page1 and Ulti: they hadn't been shoted.

Page1 orders his men to go find Luffy and Yamato. Meanwhile, he admits to having dislocated his jaw.
Then, Ulti comes up to him and hugs him.

Luffy is fighting against Yamato. Luffy uses Gear 2 and Gear 3 together, and Yamato decides to tell him the whole truth.
Then, there is an explosion.

At the banquet, Jinbe and Robin have already arrived, well camouflaged in the crowd.

Meanwhile, Law's group, has arrived at the entrance.
Law first activates the Room and then uses the Shamble, with which he teleports the group directly to the island.
Maybe, also in this saga, Bepo does nothing.
But this is where the Nine meet Neko and Marco and Izo: and where are the others? Jaws and Vista?
Izo, with the new design, is cool, however, remains a colossal asshole, so much so that it would be an excellent man of Blackbeard.
Kiku: "Brother, why in twenty-five years have you never come to visit me and visit your hometown?"
Izo: โ€œBecause you suck to death. You must all die under a wheel, and then the dogs must eat you! "
I, if I had been Kiku, would have cut his head, directly. Then, Marco's crew had also dissolved a year ago.

In the Kaido palace, the Emperor marvels that Linlin hasn't arrived yet. After all, Big Meme has better things to do: catch a certain Nami.
Kaido near Orochi, with the Calamities is very beautiful and powerful.

Elsewhere, Luffy is arguing with Yamato. The latter tells him about his past, the fact of having seen Oden and wanting to become like him.
Later, he found the samurai's diary, which became his bible.
Then, he takes off his mask and reveals himself to be a woman.

Back then, that Yamato has a possibility that I had written more than once: a classic twist of Oda.
The point is that our Yamato now seems to have a good chance of joining the crew (other than Carrot).
I myself, thought that, after Jinbe, no one would come in anymore, I'm sure she will join the crew now.
Each mugiwara, to be a mugiwara, must be distinguished both visually, and on a fighting level, and for its powers. And he must have his dream.
Then, with her, the parallels with Gold Roger's crew would increase: Roger is Luffy, Rayleigh is Zoro, Scopper is Sanji, Sunbell is Jimbe and now Oden is Yamato.
There would still be a real role in the crew.
Then, we still have to understand if it has a fruit of the devil: currently, in the crew, we would miss a rhyming. But, I think he doesn't have any, just to create another similarity with Oden.

Then, this Oda thing about still getting people in the crew, after 1,000 chapters, or 20 years of publication, I don't like it.
I understood that Oda seems convinced that the manga will last another 20 years, but so it can no longer be really done.
Okay a Jimbe, which however we know from Impel Down and helped the crew in some sagas.
But, a character like Yamato, introduced from nowhere, at 100 volumes?
But wasn't it better to introduce her to Punk Hazard with Kinemon?

Finally, she knew Ace.

Rating: 1/2
This is a spoiler summary mixed with thoughts lmao you a fool bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.