Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who do you guys think is the shadow Marco is talking about??

I do NOT think it's Persopero for TWO REASONS:

- There is no reason for Marco to encounter him once again THIS SOON, makes no sense

- The second reason is Perospero is heading to Onigashima thorugh the FRONT door... while Marco took Nekumamushi group and flew all the way to the BACK/Rear entrance, where Law's group was coming from, and they knew that location because of den den mushi

Perospero being the shadow MAKES ZERO SENSE.... location wise, and plot-wise after the previous events for them to meet this soon...

My candidate IS a surprising one, brace yourselves.... It's AOKIJI who's leading a GROUP of marines (Sword) and they are coming on a ship from the entrance that DRAKE is providing them

Why I say Aokiji?????

Inuarashi saying "Snow?"

Maybe it's someone with ability of "coldness/Ice" is around the area and is coming... and don't believe it's Monet LOL, Aokiji being part of sword is a famous theory already, and Drake disappearing lately is very suspecious, feels like he's providing the entrance to a group of people coming from Marines...
Let's face it, we all have that terrible, sneaking suspicion of who it will be ...

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Can anyone really believe Ace only had 550 million bounty ? He fought with likes of jinbei , yamato , whitebeard .

Still 550 million bounty is surpisingly laughable.

Conclusion :Bounties are not equal to strength.

Afterall poor jack has 1 billion bounty xD
Just means that the ancient Mammoth would squash the lil flame that is Ace. It is what it is.
:hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.