Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
You know the dumbest people usually bark the loudest, and are more prone to pretending to be smart, right? Your whole reply is feigning superiority because we can't comprehend your points. We can't comprehend them because they're not well made and lack clarity, not because we're stupid. Now, don't get me wrong - a lot of us probably are stupid just like many people here may be smart but I'm not ruling you out either.

But the truth is, you didn't have any points. Now, I'm giving you unsolicited advice here so rubbish it if you want, but I think it would be a shame if you didn't take any of this onboard.

To make a cohesive argument it must:
1. not contradict itself
2. be fully explained, or explained to a minimum threshold whereby most people can make sense of it
3. have some form of supporting evidence - primary sources are better, but secondary and tertiary are satisfactory too

You didn't do any of these things. The closest you got was half-explaining a couple of semi-relevant examples

Now, I agree with your methodology in terms of eliminating candidates and seeing what's left, but the problem is you preach this while not practicing it yourself. You are never going to convince anyone else while this hypocrisy is pertinent to any of your posts

Nobody's got an issue with you wanting Carrot to be a crewmate. Don't take it personally when we all think it's a ridiculous idea. The simple matter of fact is you've failed to convince anyone that it is anything but a ridiculous theory. That's on you.

Please, rather than sending me a massive essay. Try and reflect on this and see if you can come up with something better.
keep coping Warrot will always be more legit than the Oden's cosplayer

You said it yourself.

Subversive Affirmations
There are none here concerning Caribou hehehe

Bruh I can't believe this guy is still here advocating about carrot.
That's the funny part... I'm not lol

This was your takeaway from my comment?
Well, do you think you are smart ?

Yamato and Carrot are still the main topic
You guys realize Wano ended one year and half ago, right?
Move on already
Its not about Carrot anymore, its about what she represents.

And that precise narrative potential can be used to determine if a future character will join.