Luffy use G5, equal clash, gigantification, 3 named sneak attack, lucci use slim awakening leopard, no named attack, nika weeze and turn old but hey lets ignore these facts because why not let us instead target 2 sword zoro with just basic coa fightning bulky awakened leopard lucci and who made it clear he is the one in control from the start and the fight only last this long because he allow it.
I don't see an equal clash, Oda has a fist bump panel that he made as a reference to his old battles, and it was ridiculous, except for him, Lucci can't even touch him.
The reason why Luffy used G5 against Lucci was for vegapunk to tell the crew about Nika and his shitty theory.
Also, even if Luffy turns on G5 and waits without doing anything, he will revert back to his old man form.

:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Luffy use G5, equal clash, gigantification, 3 named sneak attack, lucci use slim awakening leopard, no named attack, nika weeze and turn old but hey lets ignore these facts because why not let us instead target 2 sword zoro with just basic coa fightning bulky awakened leopard lucci and who made it clear he is the one in control from the start and the fight only last this long because he allow it.
Luffy was trolling Lucci and toon diffing him without conqueror's, even after defeating him he was still laughing his ass off and jumping all around Egghead

Zoro is huff puffing, weezing, and having an asthma attack dealing with that weakened cat though even after using king of hell Enma, I pray pray that Jinbe comes to interrupt the fight soon before his lungs give up

@EmperorKinyagi did I do it well?

Luffy was trolling Lucci and toon diffing him without conqueror's, even after defeating him he was still laughing his ass off and jumping all around Egghead

Zoro is huff puffing, weezing, and having an asthma attack dealing with that weakened cat though even after using king of hell Enma, I pray pray that Jinbe comes to interrupt the fight soon before his lungs give up

@EmperorKinyagi did I do it well?
9/10 need to mention Lucci holding back and not using Rokushiki on Zoro

Lucci is holding back and not using Rokushiki on Zoro
Zoro already used king of hell on Lucci and huff puffing into asthma

I pray pray that Lucci does not use Rokushiki soon and that Jinbe gets his ass before his lungs collapse