Bro's prepping to be the best man on my weeding or something 😂😂

That's awesome
:endthis:
Lmaooo you're very welcome man!
Fiends were so starved they were comparing fictional characters' dicks?

I think it might be time for me to finally delete my account.
NOOOOOOOOOO, AKAI-SAN DON'T DO THAT! Here let me help convince you otherwise!:

[Inside the imposing walls of Kaido's fortress on the island of Onigashima, chaos unfolds amidst the flickering torchlight and echoing corridors. Kaido, the towering captain of the Breast Pirates, swaggers through the halls with a bottle of sake clutched in his massive hand, his booming laughter reverberating off the stone walls. His crewmates, bewildered and disoriented, scramble to keep pace with his drunken antics.]

Kaido: [Slurring] Hear ye, hear ye! To the Breast Pirates, the mightiest crew in all the land!

[His crew exchanges incredulous glances, struggling to comprehend the absurdity of their captain's declarations.]

Jack: Um, Captain... I think you mean Beast Pirates...

Kaido: [Suddenly serious] No, no, Jack! It's Breast Pirates! We're all about the calamatitties and the... the milk of camaraderie!

[Queen, his patience stretched thin, rolls his eyes in frustration, while King, the enigmatic figure, watches with detached amusement.]

King: Well, I never cared much for the last of my race anyway. I'll just dive bomb into the ocean and call it a day.

[With a nonchalant shrug, King vaults out of the nearest window, disappearing into the darkness outside.]

Queen: [Muttering to himself] Finally, a moment of peace...

Maria: [Her eyes welling with tears] But... but Kaido-sama didn't ask me to... to breastfeed!

Page One: [Panicked, darting about] Ulti! Ulti! Where are you? Kaido's lost his marbles again!

[Ulti charges through the chaos, her rage simmering as she searches for an outlet for her frustration.]

Ulti: I'll headbutt the fool who gave Kaido all that sake!

[Meanwhile, Sasaki, the pragmatic swordsman, seizes the opportunity to drown his sorrows in Kaido's stash of sake.]

Sasaki: If I drink it all, maybe we'll all forget this ever happened...

[Whoswho, the conniving feline of the crew, feverishly attempts to contact the World Government for a Buster Call.]

Whoswho: We need reinforcements! This is beyond a Code Red! It's a Code Calamatitty!

[Meanwhile, Kaido, in his intoxicated haze, turns to Queen with a mischievous glint in his eye.]

Kaido: Queen! You're more stacked than me! Come, try this!

[Queen, exasperated, begins inhaling his most potent drugs, desperate to escape the madness engulfing the fortress.]

Queen: Anything to forget this nightmare...

[As the chaos escalates within the confines of Onigashima, the crew of the Breast Pirates struggles to maintain their sanity, uncertain if they'll ever emerge from the labyrinth of absurdity that surrounds them in the heart of Wano.]

@MonsterKaido @CoC: Color of Clowns

Last edited: