Just out of context hints that won’t create any sort of meaningful discourse since they only make sense after you read the chapter.
Remember the gif of the dragon/dinosaur flying that could have been interpreted as Dragon flying to Mariejois or Egghead, Kaidou returning, etc. But it was just the name of VA that looks like a personal tribute to @MonsterZoro from Oda

Kizaruber Eats

Jolyne and Jinx gives me LIFE
Especially love the ones that are just excited reaction gifs. Or referencing something you'd only understand after reading the chapter.
"Here's a gif of bubbles, because there are bubbles in the cover page"

Meanwhile in other fandoms: "here's the whole chapter bro"
Exactly man, yet people go absolutely crazy over these completely impossible and pointless hints, they get like 60-70k views on Twitter at least, that was when I checked over a year ago at least, so yeah.....

Redon is abusing his position of power to troll people and farm clout, like trying to make them play the lottery and its truly rigged no matter what they do.

I've guessed one thing right across these past few years on here, only one. And even then it was something more obvious AFAIK?

I've also been right about some hints just being for cover pages yet people got excited for no reason and expected certain character to appear in the chapter and not in the cover page lol.

The more they get excited over these shitty hints, the more they entertain his nonsense, the more they justify him doing it in the first plac,e its a catch 22 or whatever. An ourouborous, vicious cycle/loop, paradox or w/e.

One Piece fans are glutton for punishment, denial and being milked.