Powers & Abilities Ranking The Devil Fruit Types

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Ello Worstgen Yoho here to give you my ranking of all the devil fruit types from what I believe is the worst to the absolute best

6- Special Paramecia- I have this one had the worst type mostly because we've only seen one example of a special Paramecia and that's Katakuri's Mochi Fruit it may rise in rankings if we get more

5- Zoan- Zoans the basic zoans to be exact are fifth because of the hundreds of thousands of animals you could get only a handful is actually a powerful threat also unless you're a trained fighter a Zoan Fruit Is pretty useless imagine eating a fruit an turning into a cricket yeah you'd get cricket jumping power but unless you're a trained in a kick based martial arts it wouldn't really work

4- Ancient Zoan- only slightly better than a basic Zoan because they tend to be a lot more durable but they are still limited by the skill level of its user

3- Paramecia- this is a happy medium because it has the widest range from op powers to absolutely useless powers on one hand you have op fruits like Laws and Sugars which imo is better than any logia but what drops their rank is that in the same vein we also got fruits like the Jacket Jacket or whatever that chicken fruit Tamago has is

2- Logia's- Forest, Lava, Ice, Light, Darkness, Fire, Gas what puts this at #2 is that you don't really have a learning curve with it a toddler off the street can eat the Lava fruit and decimate the majority of the verse, however the downfall and what drops it to 2nd in the power ranking is a skilled Haki user> unskilled logia user

1- Mythical Zoan- every other Devil Fruit types have the top tier fruits but they also have bottom of the barrel fruits however Mythical Zoans I can't think of a single mythical Zoan that is weak or useless in anyway. Kaido was a whole has dragon with incredible durability and fire power, Catarina Devon is a kitsune and I know enough about kitsunes to know that fruit is extremely op, Marco is a phoenix that heals from any wounds, Luffy is a whole ass God even without Haki or skills all these fruits offer op powers and abilities while they do have a slight learning curve once mastered I rank them above any logia in terms of power and destructive capabilities

That's my ranking for the 6 devil fruit types

C

Cruxroux

Naah man it's type we havn't explored yet.

Paramacia
  • Gura Gura
  • Ope ope
These two are broken fruits out there and can surpass logia and Mythical zoan in some cases.

Logia
  • Magu magu
  • Hie hie
  • Pika pika
Choose the correct fruit and any fruit type is broken.

Zoan
  • Least useful in terms of hax , it gives you extra base stats but in reality , OP verse have either way superhumans.
Mythical Zoan
  • These are the best no doubt though , they are combination with other fruit.
  • Kaido fruit - Mythical + Paramacia (No random animal creates tornado and spit fire)
  • Luffy fruit - Zoan + Paramacia ability (rubber)
  • Most broken being Marco it's literally All three at once. (ZOAN + PARAMACIA(HEALING AND BLUE FLAME)+ LOGIA (Intangibility))
  • Yamato (Zoan + Paramacia (Ice powers))

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Naah man it's type we havn't explored yet.

Paramacia
  • Gura Gura
  • Ope ope
These two are broken fruits out there and can surpass logia and Mythical zoan in some cases.

Logia
  • Magu magu
  • Hie hie
  • Pika pika
Choose the correct fruit and any fruit type is broken.

Zoan
  • Least useful in terms of hax , it gives you extra base stats but in reality , OP verse have either way superhumans.
Mythical Zoan
  • These are the best no doubt though , they are combination with other fruit.
  • Kaido fruit - Mythical + Paramacia (No random animal creates tornado and spit fire)
  • Luffy fruit - Zoan + Paramacia ability (rubber)
  • Most broken being Marco it's literally All three at once. (ZOAN + PARAMACIA(HEALING AND BLUE FLAME)+ LOGIA (Intangibility))
  • Yamato (Zoan + Paramacia (Ice powers))
Kinda hope we see more examples of a special Paramecia

C

Cruxroux

Kinda hope we see more examples of a special Paramecia
Special paramacia are basically Yami yami type of fruit.
Exception among exceptions.
And probably only to exist.
Yami yami don't have tangiblity but Paramacia type hax.
Kata fruit has all logia property but no real Paramacia type powers (awakening can be considered one though)

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Ello Worstgen Yoho here to give you my ranking of all the devil fruit types from what I believe is the worst to the absolute best

6- Special Paramecia- I have this one had the worst type mostly because we've only seen one example of a special Paramecia and that's Katakuri's Mochi Fruit it may rise in rankings if we get more

5- Zoan- Zoans the basic zoans to be exact are fifth because of the hundreds of thousands of animals you could get only a handful is actually a powerful threat also unless you're a trained fighter a Zoan Fruit Is pretty useless imagine eating a fruit an turning into a cricket yeah you'd get cricket jumping power but unless you're a trained in a kick based martial arts it wouldn't really work

4- Ancient Zoan- only slightly better than a basic Zoan because they tend to be a lot more durable but they are still limited by the skill level of its user

3- Paramecia- this is a happy medium because it has the widest range from op powers to absolutely useless powers on one hand you have op fruits like Laws and Sugars which imo is better than any logia but what drops their rank is that in the same vein we also got fruits like the Jacket Jacket or whatever that chicken fruit Tamago has is

2- Logia's- Forest, Lava, Ice, Light, Darkness, Fire, Gas what puts this at #2 is that you don't really have a learning curve with it a toddler off the street can eat the Lava fruit and decimate the majority of the verse, however the downfall and what drops it to 2nd in the power ranking is a skilled Haki user> unskilled logia user

1- Mythical Zoan- every other Devil Fruit types have the top tier fruits but they also have bottom of the barrel fruits however Mythical Zoans I can't think of a single mythical Zoan that is weak or useless in anyway. Kaido was a whole has dragon with incredible durability and fire power, Catarina Devon is a kitsune and I know enough about kitsunes to know that fruit is extremely op, Marco is a phoenix that heals from any wounds, Luffy is a whole ass God even without Haki or skills all these fruits offer op powers and abilities while they do have a slight learning curve once mastered I rank them above any logia in terms of power and destructive capabilities

That's my ranking for the 6 devil fruit types
Mythical Zoan is absolutely a hacks fruit type, kinda makes sense considering it's supposed to be stuff that shouldn't exist in real life brought to reality with devil fruit. And especially since they basically have the abilities of more than one fruit type.

I agree with almost every placement but I would argue Ancient Zoan is stronger than Paramecia (in some ways) because at the very least their fruits are consistently shown as really powerful, if a little basic in function (as Zoans tend to be except Mythical). Paramacia have some really strong entries, but they're more the exception than the norm, the fruit has an insane amount of BOTTOM OF THE BARREL fruit powers that are genuinely pathetic. It's because paramecia is such a broad spectrum that it's brought down, imo.

Also isn't special paramecia kind of a meme category? The Mochi-Mochi no mi was initially introduced as a Logia only for it to be coped out as a Paramecia because mochi isn't a naturally occurring element (whatever the fuck that means in this context). Katakuri's fruit is really strong, but is it worth classifying on its own? Honestly curious with this so it's more my question to you :choppawhat:

Yoho

โ€Ž
Mythical Zoan is absolutely a hacks fruit type, kinda makes sense considering it's supposed to be stuff that shouldn't exist in real life brought to reality with devil fruit. And especially since they basically have the abilities of more than one fruit type.

I agree with almost every placement but I would argue Ancient Zoan is stronger than Paramecia (in some ways) because at the very least their fruits are consistently shown as really powerful, if a little basic in function (as Zoans tend to be except Mythical). Paramacia have some really strong entries, but they're more the exception than the norm, the fruit has an insane amount of BOTTOM OF THE BARREL fruit powers that are genuinely pathetic. It's because paramecia is such a broad spectrum that it's brought down, imo.

Also isn't special paramecia kind of a meme category? The Mochi-Mochi no mi was initially introduced as a Logia only for it to be coped out as a Paramecia because mochi isn't a naturally occurring element (whatever the fuck that means in this context). Katakuri's fruit is really strong, but is it worth classifying on its own? Honestly curious with this so it's more my question to you :choppawhat:
๐Ÿค” I guess logia like Paramecia makes it special but then why wasn't Opera's Fruit considered special whip cream is pretty logia like ๐Ÿค” or what about a syrup fruit would it be logia since Sap is a naturally occurring part of nature? Or would it be a Paramecia because it's technically not an element ๐Ÿค”

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
๐Ÿค” I guess logia like Paramecia makes it special but then why wasn't Opera's Fruit considered special whip cream is pretty logia like ๐Ÿค” or what about a syrup fruit would it be logia since Sap is a naturally occurring part of nature? Or would it be a Paramecia because it's technically not an element ๐Ÿค”
There was that non-canon logia that was syrup and considered to be logia, but since it's non-canon it doesn't count. Kata's fruit is literally just a paramecia behaving like a Logia, hence the classification, the problem is that since we have no other fruit has this behaviour we can't easily look at other ones to make an opinion on it.

For opera's fruit he really only creates and manipulates cream, he doesn't turn into it. Since Kata can turn himself into Mochi it's what makes him Logia-like, which is why I don't like the "Special Paramecia" explanation, the fruit doesn't behave like a Paramecia at all, it's just kind of cope because Logias can only be naturally existing elements.

Eh hard to rank like that. DFs vary a lot in their own class. You have Gura gura no mi and Law's DF on one hand and then jacket jacker fruit on other hand. You have admiral's DFs on one hand and then smoker's DF on another etc.

Strong paramecias = strong Mythical zoans > Strong logias > Logias on average > parameica DFs like doffy > ancient zoan DFs > Normal zoan DFs > Mid paramecias is how I see it for now.

Soul soul fruit ranks among Top 3 for sure in terms of versatility and ease of usage.

5 year old Linlin was able to make a flower come to life and few years later already had Zeus and Prometheus who could control the weather.

It can create lasers, make Homies to do what Logias do while immune to Haki, help you fly, heal yourself, make yourself bigger and stronger, and neg your opponents if they are scared of you.

In her prime, the fruit runs and taxes a wholeass entire country, a country that no Marine ever dared to take down. Political power on top of combat power

H

Herrera95

If we gonna to take the theory instead of Oda messed up practice with his own system then I would say

1. Ancient Zoans. First of all Zoans as a whole are the best in One Piece World for combat since they enhances your physical traits. Ancient Zoans are told to be specially tough. So they are above others.
  2. Mythical Zoans. There is nothing much about Mythical Zoans they are just rare and people cope about them being better just because they are mythical. The only ones who really outshine are the ones from Kaido, Luffy and Marco. The one from Sengoku and Yamato have nothing special. But since we are judging types and not unique DFs then I have them below Ancients.
  3. Normal Zoans.
  4. Intangible Logias. Although they are the best against non-haki users once the person knows haki and can hit you that's when Zoans takes advanced despite the fact that some (or maybe all of them) still can be countered on some way even without knowing haki.
  5. Special Paramecia. The lost relative of logia. The retconned logia. Just a joke type made by a mess of Oda. Another clue of how lost he was at WCI and why the arc was so bad writting and only got worse after that.
  6. Paramecia that transforms your body. Like Daz Bones that made your whole body into steel (similar to how logias works).
  7. Paramecia that DOESN'T tranforms your body.
  8. Tangible Logias. The one of Teach. Pretty ridiculous to have a logia that people can touch without even having haki.
Just a reminder that ACTUALLY all logias are touchable. They CHOOSE to not be touchable by activating their power. If you can't be touched than you can't touch either and since logias are touching they can be touched too!

I'd go
Logia 1 - flat out they make you a force of nature. They have natural good abilities that Don't require lots training to get. Imo they give you the biggest power boost with the least amount of effort.

Mythical zoan - grants to the same zoan boost but also unique abilities. Kaido could control elements, Yamato gained ice powers, luffys imagination equals power and orochi got multiple heads. Like logia they Don't seem to need loads of training and also grant good abilities.

Paramecia- hold a wide range of abilities and can basically grant any power that doesn't fall into logic element type or zoan animals type. They can be extremely powerful but are vastly more dependent on the user than other df types.

Ancient zoan - seems to be just like regular zoans but just gives bigger boosts. Ancient Zoans do also seem to gain a more of durability and endurance boost on top other stats. They like other zoans also Don't seem to need alot of training to use them.

Special paramecia - only mochi has been shown but it seems like a mix of paramica and logia. Mocha is a every weak ability that kata made look strong. If he was give a go logia like the Mera Mera no mi kata might have reached top tier status. Since we can only go off what we seen mocha isn't that good which brings the df type down. If it's shown that the Special paramecia is just mixing paramecia with other types then it can shoot up to 1 with that potential.

Zoan - the plain white bread of df. It gives physical boosts and the ability to transform into a animal of the df. It's OK and would make anyone who ate 1 stronger but it's nothing really special.

If we're going by the strongest on average:
  1. Mythical Zoan
  2. Logia
  3. Ancient Zoan
  4. Regular Zoan
  5. Paramecia
Paramecia is last because there are a lot of fodder and almost useless Paramecia fruits, which drags the category down immensely.