Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
one of these is real:
- Zoro defeats Lucci in King of Hell mode and cuts a huge part of the island
- Sanji forces Kizaru into using his awakening, while Luffy laughs from the side watching how Vegpunk is slowly dying
- Caribou tells Van Augur and Devon everything he knows about the Ancient Weapons and they kill him afterwards
If they killed him that’d be kinda hype Ngl.

Zoro>nika is so legit now, sword cut rubber, infusion cut barrier, aoe cut environemental rubbery, island sized slash cut gigantification, advcoc negate advcoc, huff huff > turning old man.

Oda seems to hate being a father and husband, just look at how little his own kids and wife see him. Blud was working up to 21 hours a day and got himself hospitalised. He writes all these sympathetic stories of adoptive parents being amazing parents, yet the actual parents being terrible to their own kids.

He's missing out on spending time with his daughters, watching them grow up, being there for them and being a father for most of the time, so he can work on a fucking comic series for teenagers that has been going for almost 30 years now too. Hes probably dragging out One Piece so he can be away from his wife and marriage too, maybe being a father as well /s.

The writers barely disguised fetish/issues. Vivziepop does a lot of similar shit in her series too. To the point people are noticing how ridiculously abundant and thus unavoidable it is now.
I think the strictness in some parts of Japanese family culture might also play a part in influencing his weird view, especially in trying to romance one of the worst aspects of irl pirate fathers when his pirates are supposed to be more heroic by nature.
Shanks and Yasopp constantly having cold feet on seeing Luffy and Shanks even when they were extremely close to seeing them and had NO reason to fucking refuse to at that point and the whole "UwU Shanks is so sympathtic and misunderstood and Uta is the villain of Film Red and deserves to die in the end" storyline of Film Shitfest I mean Red made me seethe, mald and see blood in general lmao.

I am so tired of Odas shit but here I am, still commiting to this like I'm stuck in a contract/job I can't escape/quit, I have no escape and must seethe.
You had me at Film Shitfest.

one of these is real:
- Zoro defeats Lucci in King of Hell mode and cuts a huge part of the island
- Sanji forces Kizaru into using his awakening, while Luffy laughs from the side watching how Vegpunk is slowly dying
- Caribou tells Van Augur and Devon everything he knows about the Ancient Weapons and they kill him afterwards
The third one seems fitting. Bros too weak but logia fruits are still rare as hell