Kizaru shoots a no name laser beam

Luffy is laughing

Sanji is screaming

Bonney is crying and the chapter is titled after something Kuma once told her

Nami,Usopp,Robin,Brook and Chopper are doing absolutely nothing

Here you go. Open the thread.
Legit open thread

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
If people get banned for insults, I will get ban daily
:neesama:
I doubt you're that extreme lol. It wasnt exactly "light insults", they don't ban people here without justification and he has a MASSIVE track record with tons of evidence of his extreme toxicity.

If anyone complains about the moderation here, go to the average major Discord server or Reddit in general. The staff here are generally more lenient but also take necessary action at times too. My bans were completely justified here too. I would have probably given myself longer for them given some of the shit I've said and done here too. But also how I've acted to some others here offsite too.

WG has an escalating punishment system, the more you break rules and be a POS in any way, the more it builds up, the greater the ban you will receive. If you have a reputation of being toxic and breaking rules and such, even after being warned, having posts removed and even prior bans, guess what? We're gonna need a bigger boat ban lol.

• Find the post hilarious
  • Agree with the statement
  • Get disappointed that he is right

It's probably not just about what he did to you. I think he was making toxic threads insulting people who disliked Zoro and shit.
Tips to post on worstgen: interract with others that share your passion about characters, only reply to the best post from the anti faction and ignore the rest, ignore ignore and ignore, dont take it personal, dont try to have the last words everytime, supporting an agenda is a 50/50 unless its luffy.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Ironically @nik87 is the real chad and undoubtedly goat of Zoro fandom in Worstgen.
Some other high lvl ztards here are just bunch of angry chicken that will easily turn simple argument to chaos that will turn into toxic personal assault forgetting about main point of arguments.
Need high lvl tolerance, don't know if it's the result of constant bully and agitation from other fandom over years and years....
:kayneshrug:
Never heard of Nik losing his egde, and goes full berserk mode over any arguments.
Peaceful, unhinged, calm and collected while being top1 Zorotard.
Unparalleled feats.
:finally:
I've joked Nik is kinda Buddhist-like which fits with being a Zoro fan and is also very chill like Mihawk too. I've never seen him snap once in the years I've been on here. No matter how much others try to clown him, he just ignores it.

Hes probably the closest to an IRL Zoro or even Mihawk in some ways from here. Nikhawk lmao. I was gonna edit his pfp onto Mihawk when he appears at Baratie in the past too lmao.

3 year ban is fucking hilarious

someone make a bet with me that Shishio will come back before Mihawk has a named attack reveal
3 years?! FOR REAL?! LMFAO! RIP! D Goat and Kinyagi are just rookie numbers by comparison, step your game up guys! /s.

I would have expected that would be a perma by that point. Blud just got sent on a timeskip for "personality training"!

Although given Odas current pacing and amount of breaks, hes not gonna miss much anyway. /s