Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Okay guys, since the leakers aren't doing it I'll post what I got (I know Redon's source):

-Zoro tries to use a new attack but has a asthma attack mid way through speaking the name, Lucci seizes this opportunity to attack, Jinbei blocks it:
Zoro: King Of Hell: Three-Sword Leviath-*cough cough* *weez* *huff* *huff* *cough cough*
Jinbei: What happened Zoro? He could've killed you with this attack!
Zoro: *Cough cough weez weez* Oxgye- *cough cough*
-At the end of the chapter we see Chopper is running somewhere carrying with a oxygen mask and oxygen tank.
No break next week.

Okay guys, since the leakers aren't doing it I'll post what I got (I know Redon's source):

-Zoro tries to use a new attack but has a asthma attack mid way through speaking the name, Lucci seizes this opportunity to attack:
Zoro: King Of Hell: Three-Sword Leviath-*cough cough* *weez* *huff* *huff* *cough cough*
Jinbei: What happened Zoro? He could've killed you with this attack!
Zoro: *Cough cough weez weez* Oxgye- *cough cough*
-At the end of the chapter we see Chopper is running somewhere carrying with a oxygen mask and oxygen tank.
No break next week.
Oh my fucking god if you post this retarded fucking meme again I will post the thug pumpkin.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I do doubt hes actually banned for 3 years but its hilarious regardless. I just wanted to humour it as its so funny, still FAR less extreme than reddits moderation genuinely. But if he actually got banned for 3 years and we still dont get a named Mihawk attack reveal, then I swear to God, I will have a meltdown that will make Shishios, Kinyagis and Wiwis meltdowns look cute by comparison.

Its just been shy of a year now that we had Shanks first named attack FINALLY revealed. Mihawk still has NOTHING!

My dumbass also believed not only would we get a Mihawk named attack SOON after Shanks', since Garp faced Kuzan and Luffy faced Kizaru, I genuinely believed Dragon would finally get his turn and face Akainu in turn SOMEHOW, ideally for chapter 1100 specifically and well that AGED WELL DIDN'T IT?!

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

:parkcry::lulz:

I also just realised we're still LACKING

SPOILERS TOO!

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup:
:pepestop:
:pepecopium::pepecopium: