Honestly I really hope Elbaf is just straight up a Marine arc that resolves the Marine plot entirely. It ideally sounds like the perfect escalation from Egghead if you think about it.

- At the loss of either Saturn and/or Kizaru, the WG either forces Akainu to mobilize or he just decides to on his own.
- The Giants invading Egghead and destroying Marine ships is essentially a declaration of War that may escalate to Akainu sending the entire Marine force to Elbaf
- If Vegapunk and Kuma survive, then theres a decent chance that we at least get Dragon in some fashion in the arc (does not need to be the full RA army since they are reserved for the WG). Dragon, being the same age as Akainu and a former Marine, as well as Akainu only referring to Luffy as "Dragon's son", makes me entirely beleive they have unexplored history
- @nik87 actually made a pretty awesome point that Akainu being Surtur incarnate to Elbaf has....interesting implications.
- Blackbeard could be involved in the arc by virtue of Kuzan and Garp, who both have ties to Akainu/Dragon respectively.
- Luffy hypothetically defeating an Admiral now stands reason to believe that the next stage is to fight the Fleet Admiral while his subordinates take on Admirals, not unlike WCI to Wano with Yonko Commanders.

Im just feeling this one, otherwise we will go another 100+ chapters with something that may not entirely involve Marines/Yonko and that seems unlikely at this stage in the story (I dont think the Burned Scar Man, unless it is Rocks, is a villain at least)
No one is opposed to Elbaf being the next arc, except for one person:myman:
And
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/are-bb-and-akainu-suitable-opponents-for-luffy.28657/
I agree

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I think the strictness in some parts of Japanese family culture might also play a part in influencing his weird view, especially in trying to romance one of the worst aspects of irl pirate fathers when his pirates are supposed to be more heroic by nature.
Sorry I forgot to reply, too much happened!

I completely agree, that makes a lot of sense, I keep forgetting how influenced he is from extreme Japanese work ethic and thus cultural beliefs/family value and such.

I can't really blame him so much when he was raised in a MUCH more brutal era than us too, as in what happened to post WW2 Japan specially and such too ofc....but also under extreme Japanese work ethic, social repression, expectations and such anyway.

I alternate between an intense love hate relationship with Oda and One Piece, its very frustrating, but I'm guessing I'm like Pudding for him in some ways (dont read too much into that PLEASE! hahahaha!)

- Caribou tells Van Augur and Devon everything he knows about the Ancient Weapons and they kill him afterwards
Id laugh so fucking hard if this happened.

- Sanji forces Kizaru into using his awakening, while Luffy laughs from the side watching how Vegpunk is slowly dying
This is the part I would love and wand want the most, which is why it cant be real lmao.

- Zoro defeats Lucci in King of Hell mode and cuts a huge part of the island
This part sounds likely though, Oda gave Law that huge island cutting moment in Punk Hazard and Zoro with Onigashimas horn and Pica too, so this seems in league with his style ofc.

Shishio is like this forum mascot alongside monsterzoro , he’ll never get perma
No wonder his name insists he is back then, ergh. But yeah I suspected he would never get a perma regardless. Kinda like how most major celebrities never end up in jail or facing severe repercussions legally in general or w/e.

Spoilers you want them? Redon left them all in THAT place.

Honestly I really hope Elbaf is just straight up a Marine arc that resolves the Marine plot entirely. It ideally sounds like the perfect escalation from Egghead if you think about it.

- At the loss of either Saturn and/or Kizaru, the WG either forces Akainu to mobilize or he just decides to on his own.
- The Giants invading Egghead and destroying Marine ships is essentially a declaration of War that may escalate to Akainu sending the entire Marine force to Elbaf
- If Vegapunk and Kuma survive, then theres a decent chance that we at least get Dragon in some fashion in the arc (does not need to be the full RA army since they are reserved for the WG). Dragon, being the same age as Akainu and a former Marine, as well as Akainu only referring to Luffy as "Dragon's son", makes me entirely beleive they have unexplored history
- @nik87 actually made a pretty awesome point that Akainu being Surtur incarnate to Elbaf has....interesting implications.
- Blackbeard could be involved in the arc by virtue of Kuzan and Garp, who both have ties to Akainu/Dragon respectively.
- Luffy hypothetically defeating an Admiral now stands reason to believe that the next stage is to fight the Fleet Admiral while his subordinates take on Admirals, not unlike WCI to Wano with Yonko Commanders.

Im just feeling this one, otherwise we will go another 100+ chapters with something that may not entirely involve Marines/Yonko and that seems unlikely at this stage in the story (I dont think the Burned Scar Man, unless it is Rocks, is a villain at least)
Nope, Elbaf is an underworld arc.