Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I played mafia with others don’t think anyone is rude in general .
I've seen some nasty drama happen with it before, but yeah it seems to mostly go well and just has its exceptions like anything else ofc.

Its weird for him to delete his account with a game going in it though atm, he was getting lynched too? Idk how it works, but its kinda morbid in hindsight as hes gone from here now.

:hope::quest::ronalugh:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
WWE Saturn monologue from the chapter:

Dr Vegapunk, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 2 hours with your Mother Flame, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Vegapunk. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the World Government.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best scientist in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Kuma's ass.

You’re as good at kissing Kuma's ass as Dragon was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Oda though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

[Saturn waves to the camera]

I am the best scientist in the world.

I’ve been the best ever since day one when I walked into this position. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day, because Imu-sama saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m an Imu-sama guy. You know who else is an Imu-sama guy? Mars. And he spits on you insects just like I’m spitting. But the biggest difference between me and Mars is I’m going to leave with the Mother Flame...
LMAO 10/10 WRITING, LOVE IT! I could hear it in my head, like it was live on WWE. Pure gold.

Must I remind you that DFless Kuzan is like a young Garp throwing haki punches?
Now imagine what is his fellow admiral Kizaru will do when he starts throwing haki kicks?

Just swap Vergo with Kizaru, and you have base Vergo without fullbody haki nor bamboo destroying Sanji in Punk Hazard, and now we have Kizaru without light saber destroying Sanji in Egghead.
Who cares ?? Sanji is one of future PK’s wings .

WWE Saturn monologue from the chapter:

Dr Vegapunk, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 2 hours with your Mother Flame, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Vegapunk. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the World Government.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best scientist in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Kuma's ass.

You’re as good at kissing Kuma's ass as Dragon was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Oda though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

[Saturn waves to the camera]

I am the best scientist in the world.

I’ve been the best ever since day one when I walked into this position. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day, because Imu-sama saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m an Imu-sama guy. You know who else is an Imu-sama guy? Mars. And he spits on you insects just like I’m spitting. But the biggest difference between me and Mars is I’m going to leave with the Mother Flame...
Which one are you a fan of, Roman or Cody Rhodes?