Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This.
Lucci would defeat any Strawhat easily except Zoro and Sanji. And even these two would have hard time(mid-high diff at least or higher) to beat him, G5 Luffy trashing Lucci in a low diff without adv CoC doesn't mean Lucci is weak, it means Luffy is that strong. He is now on Kaido lvl and can also fodderized any non top tier.
I agree except with Luffy being on Kaido's level..lets be fr. Saturn would not go to Egghead if Kaido was there

Some people seem (or used ) to believe G5 is just base Luffy with better control of his body so this is why they thought Lucci was a sub YC3 fodder for getting his ass handed.
The thing is that Gorosei literally stated that the awakening massively increased his physical/muscle strenght. G5 can't be compared to base Luffy even with basic attacks
If it's about muscle power, luffy is the strongest character in the series lmao

• Chapter 1.108: "Catastrophe".
  • The chapter begins with Jinbe arriving at the location where the battle between Zoro and Lucci has taken place.
  • Both Zoro and Lucci are on the ground. redon Moderator
  • Zoro is looking at the same skeleton as after the fight against King. Zoro says to him, "I need to learn to pace myself, I'm tired of seeing your face."
  • Kizaru is having trouble against Luffy and Sanji.
  • Saturn appears and grabs Sanji.
  • Saturn crushes Sanji and he explodes. The look on Luffy's face is priceless.
  • Kizaru takes advantage of the moment to attack Luffy, who seems to have been quite affected by the attack.
  • Saturn tries to finish off Luffy, but Sanji reappears and stops him in his tracks. "It seems we both have the same ability to recover." Saturn is visibly upset.
  • Saturn vs Sanji. Kizaru vs Luffy.
  • At the end of the chapter, Augur appears on Blackbeard's pirate ship.
  • Caribou is talking to Devon in the background, he seems nervous.
  • Augur says something like "It wouldn't make sense to leave stones in the way" and teleports the entire Egghead island to a place in the sea where there is a void with large waterfalls.
  • Next week there will be a chapter.

• The chapter begins with Jinbe arriving at the location where the battle between Zoro and Lucci has taken place.
  • Zoro is looking at the same skeleton as after the fight against King. Zoro says to him, "I need to learn to pace myself, I'm tired of seeing your face."
  • Kizaru takes advantage of the moment to attack Luffy, who seems to have been quite affected by the attack.
  • Saturn tries to finish off Luffy, but Sanji reappears and stops him in his tracks. "It seems we both have the same ability to recover." Saturn is visibly upset.
  • Augur says something like "It wouldn't make sense to leave stones in the way" and teleports the entire Egghead island to a place in the sea where there is a void with large waterfalls.
This is fake Dood

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Real open thread
@Tyki_Mikk @Doggo @TheAncientCenturion @MonsterZoro