Nba players are the greatest athletes in the world.

Much better than soccer players.

I have to laugh when people say 5 foot 6 messi is more impressive than Lebron.

Lebron is literally bigger, stronger, and possibly even faster than lil lionel

Translate to American plz :josad:
@Pew Lore, from his journey of copy pasting spoilers that he regrets now but eventually growing independent after putting in the effort..

He's thanking folks for their support as he's beconethe largest foreign spoiler provider, and he advises those who'd wanna do the same to remain independent and not jump the copy pasta bandwagon if spoilers (essentially don't be like weekly leaks someone who uses emoji as if they're spoilers) apprently pew got a backlash for it too..

Yea a warning and appreciations for people who supported him on this landmark moment in his provider career

Am I the only who gives zero fucks about the drama ?? Like who cares if Redon or Scotch are throwing tantrum :jay-yeah:
You may not care but this is a life or death situation for some people you know.
Entire countries rely on OP spoiler clickbait websites to feed their young but those can't get views without spoilers.
Redon's morals are causing malnutrition :josad:

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
β€Ž
Damn, kinda fucked up ngl.
Yeah, I've heard stories of teenagers being forced by their parents to get their faces restructured, the shapes of their chins, their noses, eyes, the lot.

> Be me, dropping life lessons like a pro
> Regret every "😱😱" hint, cringe city
> Started mimicking Spanish hints, accidentally became a spoiler guru
> Now I'm the king of English spoilers, unintentional flex
> If I vanish, retire, or you start your own spoiler gig, find your own path, amigo! 🌟