Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
It's funny to see others annoyed by someone they couldn't surpass in their field for reasons they keep. But that doesn't mean that person is the worst just because they provide the service in their own way. What about others? Have they committed? Yes, I don't deny that some have been publishing the weekly service, but have they truly served the community as Redon has? Redon has been publishing the service since 2009+. Just look at how weekly he publishes many details that others don't, and before everyone else. Doesn't he deserve thanks for this? In the end, whoever knows this person and has spoken to him knows how much he loves this community and wants it to enjoy when he makes hints to create expectations!.

what makes me laugh is the way oda doing his things out, like we already suffered with Apoo in the same way , Admirals tards clowned Zoro until we reached Roof Top ; then mfs started coping when @Chaves invented his headcanon of Zoro hitting his swords with each other instead of adknowledging the fact that Zoro overpowered Kaido .

I wonder what admirals fans's excuse if Zoro got to fight Kizaru .
:lulz:
Stop being mentally brain dead you dumb clown.

There is a reason why Zoro isn't there protecting Vegapunk from Kizaru.

Zoro will never fight and defeat Kizaru in this arc, so keep coping.:king:

It's funny to see others annoyed by someone they couldn't surpass in their field for reasons they keep. But that doesn't mean that person is the worst just because they provide the service in their own way. What about others? Have they committed? Yes, I don't deny that some have been publishing the weekly service, but have they truly served the community as Redon has? Redon has been publishing the service since 2009+. Just look at how weekly he publishes many details that others don't, and before everyone else. Doesn't he deserve thanks for this? In the end, whoever knows this person and has spoken to him knows how much he loves this community and wants it to enjoy when he makes hints to create expectations!.
You and Pew are glazing a little too much bruh

JUST POST SPOILS

WE DON'T NEED YOUR WHOLE BACKSTORY

Nice story bruh
Now rate this chapter for Sanji bros :catsweat:

I don't read tbh, Woro GREATNESS ?