Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nika is so wonderful

dont you think so
Gotta give it to Nika Nika no Mi the destiny mythical zoan DF

Gomu Gomu Luffy was really pathetic, one shotted by act 1 Kaido, captured in Udon, KOed by Apoo and kept being rescued during Rooftop
Now Nika Nika no Mi carries him so hard he could defeat Kaido in Wano and now fighting both Saturn and Kizaru together
Thank you destiny fruit

yeah if he dead in this arc which is im not sure lol
Right, but I am more hyped about the reaction when this news goes all over the world. We could see Im sama, Cross Guild, Do Flamingo in prison, and a dozen other familiar faces reacting to whatever Vega punk is going to announce. Pure Fan Service Chapter.

:steef:

Luffy fans celebrating way too early. Stopping Saturn and a casual Kizaru does not mean fighting them 1v2... Kizaru proved already that if he goes all out he would destroy Luffy 1v1. He held back heavily and still fought Gear 5, Luffy's strongest form, equally.

Speed. If Franky carried Vegapunk he has time to bleed out. Sanji's so fast maybe he can beat the clock on death and get to Chopper or Lillith or someone.
Bro...Oda left VP behind so he could use him to get Sanji away from the fight, so Goofy can have a 1 vs 2, because Luffy doesn't get enough fights...
And trust me, Sanji is gonna run in his normal human speed.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Right, but I am more hyped about the reaction when this news goes all over the world. We could see Im sama, Cross Guild, Do Flamingo in prison, and a dozen other familiar faces reacting to whatever Vega punk is going to announce. Pure Fan Service Chapter.

:steef:
Vegapunk flashback chapters incoming :snoopy:

nah i refuse to believe that oda wants a serious 2vs1 :eeke:

if oda really wants it is the end of themarines and the gorosei :crazwhat:
papazuki will be the only hope :quest:

or maybe only im sama will save marine's and WG's ass :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.