Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Carries him hard"🤡 lol
Bro did you even read the story.
Awakening a fruit is not a cakewalk you have to work hard for it. And why is everybody complaining about destiny now!? Lol. It's been a theme of this story since the beginning. Haters hating coz Luffy overshadowed their favs lmao. cry more clown🤡
Yeah carried Luffy's clown ass hard

Peak Gomu Gomu Luffy

Literal fodder, post TS Lucci would eat him alive if he met pre Wano Luffy

Now he can defeat Kaido and 1 vs 2 Kizaru and Saturn
Thank you destiny fruit for turning this weak ass dirt into some unstoppable immortal clown he is right now

LUFFY IS 1V2ing SATURN + KIZARU
ZORO + JINBEI IS 2V1ing Lucci

Man you Zoro fans should be so thankful that the leakers delayed this so much for you guys. Like, you guys are the leakers golden boys delaying such a W for Luffy right after such a L for Zoro.

But ig truth always comes out :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Saturn still can be > yonko but nika is god himself no one can match him except IMU and EoS BB
Dude... Some even said that Kaido was still stronger. He still didn't even beated Kizaru and it is already on the 2nd activation of G5(probably the last). Yet he is pulling Marco's feat of stalling King + Queen. No way Saturn above Yonko.

Yes and Luffy's legacy is the people who follow him, Joyboy/Nika and fight for his cause. Dragon, who is Luffy's father, an Ex-Marine (maybe peer/ex-friend to Akainu? and wants to take down the Celestials, while realizing that 1) Imu is out of scope and 2) Akainu is their main weapon, might as well take him on (I'm not mentioning Sabo here so you don't cope too much).

While Luffy and Akainu can have a scuffle, it doesn't mean Luffy has to take Akainu down in a 1 on 1. Because Akainu is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, unless he decides to have his own agenda and betray the WG.
Blablabla
Useless cope.
Luffy's scar aches at the mention of Akainu and Oda made Dragon and his goons state over a dozen of times who their true foes are.

Yes, I seriously think it. Got a problem?

You are just one of those casual Zoro downplayers, nothing new.

Read the message below and come back to me if you have an argument to disagree with it.
If you still grasping on you headcanon please dont be disappointed .

Remember i have read long essays of Cinera forcing us to accept ZKK

Don't be a Zoro tard. Luffy is not beating both antagonists at the same time. Even if he dominates them, it means nothing when they both are up while Luffy gasses due to his time limit.
He's bodying them in a 1v2 bro, and I'm guessing that it's without advanced haki as well as the leakers usually mention lightning for attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.