Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy wanking is overly annoying
Whereas before it manifested in his cartoonishly heroic image, now it's just as applicable to pl if he's really going 1 on 2 top tiers

Aint no way Oda and Runji doing this to me in my thesis week
:peperain:
LMAOOO Sanji isn't fighting Kizaru but Luffy takes them 2 vs 1 ? :milaugh::milaugh:

Where the mighty boys who talked big last week ? @kekaro @soheilhazrat @Hiragaro
i'm dying lmao, no way Oda thought that blocking a laser and Kizaru making a weird face is enough for Sanji's feats :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Im here little **** nothing i said was wrong :myman:Go back to ducking now i didnt even interact with you once in my life :myman:

Get your facts straight

I have Luffy above Zoro and I always stan Luffy before stanning Zoro

I never believed in Zoro killing Kaido

Zoro defeating Kizaru however is the most logical conclusion that even a non Zoro agenda person can take

Read my message and try to find an argument to disagree with it if you ever can

Stop talking with your "emotions", Zoro is not real, he will not come and hurt you
At this point Zoro vs Kizaru won't happen (at least in this arc)

Topi...u lost ur touch...

G5 is Gomu awakening...might as well go back and trashtalk 8 yr old Luffy, lmao
Old Luffy with stupid paramecia rubber DF was fodder
New Luffy with destiny mythical zoan fairytale Sun God DF can 1 vs 2 Top Tiers

Don't act like ungrateful kid, it is all thanks to destiny fruit, that's the fact

Don't be a Zoro tard. Luffy is not beating both antagonists at the same time. Even if he dominates them, it means nothing when they both are up while Luffy gasses due to his time limit.
This is the type of thinking that gets you clowned TF out. Remember that you're discussing the MC here and remember how hard the author hypes the MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.