Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think there's some sanji details left out. But I doubt it's anything significant.

Oda is such a dogshit author. @Chrono looks like you were right bud. Oda has forsaken sanji. Officially.

Can't believe I had faith in this clown for this long tbh
Sanji still got the best treatment out of every strawhat in egghead, well outside of luffy himself obv

Yonko agenda should be renamed moving goalpost agenda

1090 => Luffy isnt talking about Kizaru !!!

1091 => Luffy is smiling so it doesnt matter he was talking about Kizaru !!! BASE Luffy gonna fold Kizaru now

1092 => Well Luffy isnt using G5 so who cares if snakeman got bitched!!!

1093 => Kizaru is running this is unfair!!! G5 would lowdiff in a real right

1094 => Well Luffy wasnt using aCoC when they were trading blows!!!! Now WSG oneshot killed Kiz and it's over !!

1095 => Told y'all Kizaru is k.o and done for! LUFFY? He'll get up first and in a matter of seconds!!!

1103 => Kizaru sitting doesnt mean anything he's dizzy and nearly k.o !!! Also Luffy asked for food proving he's conscious!!!

1104 => Well Luffy disappeared first so he got up before Kizaru!!!

1107 => SANJI VS KIZARU is gonna be a CLOSE FIGHT !!!!

1108 => Well it doesnt matter that Sanji is running!!! LUFFY 1V2

What will they find to say in 1109 when the Iron Giant shows up? :kobeha:
Lmao nailed it
:kobeha:

Tbh not really. Oda broke the formula for once. It's been the same for decades otherwise if everybody assigned a opponent. Even Zoro got to fight Kaido and King in Wano and Sanji got to 2v1 king and queen a bit. This time it's Luffy proving his title as a yonko. I don't think it's bad. BB pirates arc will be the standard formula anyway
Broke the formula for once? Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo9oooooooooooooo

No

Kaido might actually beat the admirals mid diff at this rate
Nika even without acoc is dominating the living shit out of kizaru
I didn't think there was any sort of domination...spoilers left out so much context...Vegapunk was badly wounded by kizaru...and Saturn blew away Luffy, Sanji, Vegapunk....so I don't think that is dominating...we will know the correct situation only when we get full summary or raws///

Status
Not open for further replies.