Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously think Kizaru is done this arc ? He is relevant till endgame . Admirals will fight in final war Sanji will get plenty of chance .

Why do you think he will fight Vice Admiral ? Even Smoker is irrelevant these days.
Who would he fight? Kizaru Is luffys opponent and the only ones below the admirals are warlords and vice admirals.

So naturally... luffy will get the glory and sanji will keep getting shit on. Along with the rest of the crew who's been shelved also

Personally I think there's some sanji details left out. But I doubt it's anything significant.

Oda is such a dogshit author. @Chrono looks like you were right bud. Oda has forsaken sanji. Officially.

Can't believe I had faith in this clown for this long tbh
Sanji's biggest moment in his 30y carreer is beating Queen. You were wrong from the get go that you had faith in him.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Honestly ignoring Agenda piece

I am waiting for Luffy vs Awakened Saturn
My only agenda is that Luffy is the strongest on his crew and will obviously fight the big bads

Its barely an agenda lmao. It's just factual. I don't even have to do anything to win.

Luffy vs Awakened Saturn should be cool

"You must write an apology letter" said the fodder 😂

If anything he is the one must writing apology letter for all his fanboys
Zori should be writing a resignation letter for being stalled all this time and isn't even on screen.

He should quit and start a business in painting swords.. Where he can scam people by painting the swords black

Status
Not open for further replies.