Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means Luffy was KO'd via his own powerup, and good thing too because if such nerf didn't exist, Luffy would casually solo all three Admirals at once and I'm not kidding in the slightest.
Yeah, Imagine if Kizaru had to even try then lol. Maybe next he could use the light sword himself, just to raise the difficulty.

Sorry i cant help you if you think this way .

This is what happens if you let comments from Zoro fans gets to you .

Remember Rest of strawhat crew hardly get fight panels since timeskip . This is an issue with Author he keeps pushing Luffy because he is main character you have to accept inevitable .
Thats exactly my issue. That's what I've been saying. Its the authors fault.

I have lost interest in sanji because of the authors decisions.

The author has shelved my favorite characters in favor of luffy. The laughing condom.

This is not even half as enjoyable as pre time skip. The story was truly better then.

Personally I think there's some sanji details left out. But I doubt it's anything significant.

Oda is such a dogshit author. @Chrono looks like you were right bud. Oda has forsaken sanji. Officially.

Can't believe I had faith in this clown for this long tbh
Yeah lmao I remember Chrono didn't fall for it and quickly said nah it is just another bait.. He already knew better since all these clowning on WCI days

You both have been enlightened unlike @Jesse Pinkman the lost sheep

My only agenda is that Luffy is the strongest on his crew and will obviously fight the big bads

Its barely an agenda lmao. It's just factual. I don't even have to do anything to win.

Luffy vs Awakened Saturn should be cool
I accept the inevitable Luffy is main hero of the story . If luffy fights 1 vs 2 that's on Oda that really shows Nika is on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.