Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cause the anime is known for following the manga exactly😂😂😂😂

Ask queen why he's in the ocean and not in wano:finally:
Its not about anime following the manga, its about that from time to time it extends the scenes, specially fight scenes for a better flow and even they didnt show Law teleporting Zoro.

I know anime takes liberties like Sanji clashing with King's sword or Zoro cutting the ground beneath BM to make her fall in the ocean or how Queen was dodging Aramaki. I am saying that even when doing shit like this they didnt add the teleportation.

and i told a different story? lol.

Luffy was trying to take down kizaru i never said anything else but Kizaru was running to catch up to vp to kill him and Luffy was following him because of that exact reason. if VP stayed in Kizaru had to pass Luffy and break in which he couldnt do it.

"KizAuRU BARElY aTtAcKeD" and Luffy attack how many times again? hm?

bro literally has elementary level reading comprehension lul
Luffy attacked some times, when he managed to catch Kizaru lol.

Also really brained argument, because even if Vega stood still, Kizaru could have literally targeted him form anywhere forcing Luffy to use G5 :milaugh:.

I am flabbergasted someone really spins so much things around that G5 not catching Kizaru and getting KO is somewhat G5's victory lol.

The One Piece isn't real.

:saden:

Roger laughed because he realised it was a wild goose chase, he got pranked, it was all futile.

:hapnoel:

Seriously though, its probably about the Void Century. Saturn is trying to kill Vegapunk and ordered his asssassination and the Buster Call because of VP's research into the VC.

I just wish Oda could have spun this into somehow Sabo and Dragon showing up and using Punk Records to broadcast Imu's existence and the false empty throne to the world. As well as the truth of the VC, why Ohara was destroyed and how it was innocent all along and so on.
Haha, that would be funny if he denounced Whitebeard's epic speech like that, but speaking, of him, I can imagine this being similar to Whitebeard's epic final moment. The anime will probably make it more iconic once we get there.

:steef:

(Just saw Pews tweet) the truth of this world? You were spot-on with your guess. What the hell are we going to witness? And, of course, the aftermath of this message. 1109 might as well be another around-the-globe chapter, seeing everyone's reaction. That would be cool as well.

:crazwhat:

ob didnt have the flames and aura before the timeskip. He got it from awakening. Same with Kaku. Saturn has it too, to signify hes awakened too. Luffy also has it but in white ofc.
Rob didnt have the flames and aura before the timeskip. He got it from awakening. Same with Kaku. Saturn has it too, to signify hes awakened too. Luffy also has it but in white ofc.

Awakened Zoans in Impel Down didnt have the flames and auras, despite all of them being awakened though, so Oda has retconned how Awakened Zoans look and such, as this is radically different to the Jailer Beast guards:
I know, i meant that maybe after awakening, other forms also have these flames and auras.

:goyea::shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.