Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even hear yourself? You saying Luffy doesn't have the duty to protect Vegapunk when their mission is to kill Vegapunk?

Summary isn't even out and you are making huge assumptions
:suresure:

I mean, you gonna vanish once you get proven wrong, as always, then come back in a few days pretending that nothing happened
Luffy did his part. Sanji didn’t. I never vanished and haven’t been proven wrong yet

H

Herrera95

3. Claims of Sanji 'running away.' Did you ever think that maybe Luffy commanded him to take VP? That's not running, that's obeying the Captain.
Or maybe Luffy realized Sanji would be a dead body and made a decision to took out 2 dead bodies in one shot.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Ironic that you say this considering that Kizaru is a fruit merchant who has no conqueror's but you don't use these arguments on him

Hit me up when you stop having double standards
Kizaru has the strongest guard in the world, he blocked an AdCoC kick casually with one arm and blocked a Snake Man Gatling with his hands

He is also a logia and he still didn’t even bleed when he got struck by AdCoC in the skull. Lol

For reference Saturn got stabbed by Bonney and lost limbs to a falling building.

Status
Not open for further replies.