Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizaru coughing blood.....Saturn getting laugh diffed......Vice admirals confirmed to be the Straw Hats next fights....."There's no way I'm letting you guys go!!!!" (Kizaru chases VP finished).....Light sword V Zoro finished.......(Luffy packed him up with it)......Zoro still extreme diffing Lucci for 17th chapter whilst Luffy went through everybody........:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
>Saturn pulls up a new form
>Proceedd not to hit Luffy or Sanji a single time
>Gets squeezed by Luffy

Imagine if Kiz pulled awakening and did that in the same chapter? The slander would be unreal
kizaru is the one that got squeezed

Apart from a slight like for the Admirals, I don't have any agenda. The fact that WG will lose, that we all know, OBVIOUSLY doesn't mean that that plot leading to that can be poor. One Piece has been going on since the '90s and it's never been One Punch Man, I hated it when MC was losing 3 times every arc and I'm hating it now that we went to the opposite extreme.
Chill bro, you are being a little bit reactionary. You want the MC to never become strong? Lol. One Piece is not OPM, the MC has to struggle and show me one line from the spoilers where it said Luffy absolutely crushed Saturn and Kizaru, he did not. But he has showcased is strength and I Giants and the Robot will still play a major role in Navy's defeat.
Luffy will tire out and escape.

C

CensoredbyWG

Not gonna lie. This luffy glazing is the worst shit ever. I can see op losing popularity if this keeps up. No one watches for just luffy
Its naruto all over again, i remember damn well that the downhill started during kage's reunion revelation of indra and ashura bullshit.

Once oda introduces the timetravel and imu's brother(dyras), people will realize that the leaks were right and start to lose interest on the show.

One piece's ending will make naruto's look like absolute cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.