Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people are made luffy is “hurting” Saturn along with kizaru but tbf Saturn has still yet to do anything to prove he’s an actual top tier

Saturn has not proved himself comparable to either kizaru or luffy
It isn’t like luffy is manhandling two admiral or emperors at once. Luffy beating Saturn at this point isn’t really wank at all

Kaiju fight
Mech vs monster
Science vs science
:finally:
Saturn showed he could neg Sanji and Franky

Only a top tier could do that

he did though

there were multiple times where luffy in base form blocked kaido's wind slashes when he put haki on his arms. he doesn't have haki where he got hit in the g5 page
Because Oda is incapable of managing this thing.

Kaido too spat blood for attacks astronomically weaker than some others, but hey.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
If you have the time to do something like that, consider writing your own story, not even clowning or anything, just that oda doesn't deserve this kind of dedication lol.

I have been developing my own for several months using oda's methods of biting off other people's work.

Only thing left is improving my drawings.
Aye thats a good idea too, better to be original or try to be, rather than living in someone elses shadow. I did have my own Avatar TLA/Naruto meets One Piece style type story planned out years ago, I still got it in my mind ready to go anytime, so I might just start building that up. I'll keep it in mind thanks, I'm gonna do some experimenting with it and see how it goes and if its worth pursuing it.

You're drawing stuff for your own story too? Thats awesome. Wish I had the patience to do that lmao.

I invested far too much of myself into OP in the past and now I'm regretting it, I really should have learned my lesson permanently after Naruto and Bleach but then Kubo also suckered me back in HARD after that amazing bonus hell chapter and all the new stuff hes been revealing here and there and the AMAZING TYBW anime adaptation too, so FML LMAO.

But Kubo also had SEVERE prbolems out of his own control with Bleach and odds were extremely unfairly stacked against him too, so hes getting his dues, his repentance, redemption or w/e this decade later now too.

One Piece has really become the fast food/McDonalds of Shonen series now since the timeskip. It explains a lot really.

Status
Not open for further replies.