Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your agenda aside for a second

Everything that Saturn did this arc outclasses what Kizaru did this arc

Saturn has ALWAYS been portrayed above Kizaru in all aspects, get your facts straight
Idk, trolling aside: great regen, scary design (I don't like the concept, but I understand the meaning). Ok, but results?

First chance he got, he lost an arm against Kuma, and did nothing to him;
Last chapter G5 casually hit him and sent him away (again);
Now big new transformation, big new attack that did...nothing, and got hard grabbed too.

Honestly, how did you feel about it?

Kaido spoiled us immensely lol, G5 is ridiculously powerful.

The man had it all, all characters that tried to fight G5 got NEGGED while he made it seem like the form was overrated.

It's not that the form was goofy or underwhelming, it's just that kaido was THAT man and even made a god look weak next to him.
Kaido was a stud and ran the gauntlet. Even though he lost i think most people would bet in a fresh 1v1 he beats luffy still.
I think sanji you should write an apology to kiz
maybe i dont recall the last chapters dialogue and context correctly but wasnt Vegapunk already fatally wounded, and Sanjis trash talk about the apology letter being about Kizaru failing his declaration of claiming both their heads?

If getting hit by admiral is L this forum is a lost cause.
The plan has always been about escaping people think that they going fight and leave VP on ground the whole fight is me LMAO .
Sanji trying to escape make the most sense and luffy will try next when giant robo wake up .
He not going to be able to hold back both Kizaru and saturn for long .

I'm tired of Goofy!!

-1092: Kizaru negg diff Sento, But the chapter had to end with Goofy saying he was 100x stronger:seriously:

-1093: Kizaru neg diff g4, but the chapter had to end with Goofy in G5 grabbing Kizaru:seriously:

-1094: Kizaru uses clones, but the chapter had to end with Goofy eating Kizaru lasers:seriously:

-1095: It was Saturn reveal, But Goofy had to one shot Kizaru:seriously:

-1106: Kizaru attacks the SH, but Goofy had to hit Kizaru again:seriously:

-1107: Saturn stabs VP, but Goofy had to beat Saturn with gatling:seriously:

-1108: Kizaru kicks Sanji and stabs VP, Saturn in a new form but the chapter had to end with Goofy looking good again grabbing both of them again:seriously:
Goddffy baby

Now the calling me ape because i pointed it out correctly
They must be crying in a group circle in the discord about me lmao :cheers:
Unironically seething because he as nothing going ins his life beside calling people names over a drawing, and then not having the cojones beside coming out once a week with his lover

Ok done we see us soon shitposting lovers :cheers:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm taking back what I said about Imu-sama seeming bad during their performance in MG alongside the Goroseis against Cobra and Sabo... Imu-sama at least killed the injured and sick King Cobra after landing one of their blows, Kizaru failed to do that here with Vegapunk being old and having a huge hole in his stomach. LMAO @Sentinel

''Just wait, it's most likely not that bad when the chapter comes out!!''
Chapter comes out and it's worse then we thought lmao
I told you Sanji fan fools that you should not expect anything.

''Sanji saving VP is only last page'' - It's literaly the only thing he does the whole chapter lmao

Kizaru was easily speed blitzing Snake man - but can't dodge a Giant Luffy when he tries to grab him. Sorry, but how bad of a writer do you have to be to pull this shit off?

If the plot requires it, make the bad guy braindead or make them forgot their abilities and just stand there...oh and CoO never works in 98% of the time aswell...

Status
Not open for further replies.