Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro isn't strong enough to beat an admiral, why is it so hard to understand? Oda went it out of his way to show commanders getting humiliated by admirals several times in a row.

Rayleigh was shitting bricks after stalling kizaru for a few seconds, akainu made WB's entire fleet run away in fear, aokiji froze everybody other than teach, ryokugyo negged king and queen...

What's so hard to understand?
What do they have to do with Zoro who blocked a combo attack from 2 yonkos, beat hybrid Kaido in battle with 20 broken bones, and now handling and controlling a battle against awakening Lucci with just 2 swords.

You never learn.

no need come another one month , apparantly vegapunk message will take 1 month .
Right after that clown zoro and sanji will be saved by giants and they will go to Elbaf.

I hope When they arrive Elbaf luffy disband his crew. Most trash crew ever. Like Micheal Jordan and the others.
All other yonku crew commander takes more feats than 25 year straw hats crew.

If oda suck luffy too much , he should release us.

C

CensoredbyWG

Like the only reason Kaido lost was because he try out power luffy which you should never do .
But yeah Kaido was that man and Oda show us that since we never have villain with so much vs them again .
He beat the MC 3 times and killing them once while needing 3 power ups to fight vs and still he was looking good.
I dont expect anyone to be as much of a menace as kaido is, he was way too complete.

Offense, defense, haki, DF, skillset, etc...

Only other hope is for teach to turn out being a powerhouse because i know that imu is the kaguya/yhwach of OP so he/she/whatever will be a mythical being with reality warping powers.

@Durableguy
Why is Saturn transforming into an even bigger spider that has no arms which isn't really good for fast-paced coregraphy? Could it be it's a better size to fight the Iron Giant?

Also why is Saturn failing to even land a single strike in the same chapter where he reveals his new form?

Found it! This is what I meant, this guy already translated it ofc:

Meanwhile I saw Redon gloating on his twitter about the leakers getting arrested and laughing it off after it happened lmao.

He was bragging earlier about doing this for 18 years and being the top dog and not having "competition" or something too.
If he really feels that way he could just be honest with the community mf approach this with humility and openness. I know not everybody will be fair but I’ll give him credit.

@Durableguy
Why is Saturn transforming into an even bigger spider that has no arms which isn't really good for fast-paced coregraphy? Could it be it's a better size to fight the Iron Giant?

Also why is Saturn failing to even land a single strike in the same chapter where he reveals his new form?
Hey extravlad. Calm down.

A reasonable answer is Luffy beats them both

So can anyone explain to me why Luffy can't take Saturn and Kizaru at once
Ancient robot might as well come in to do nothing but cheer him on. Kizaru's durability is so low he's bleeding from being grabbed, while Saturn can't even seem to land a single hit on him.
Leave the big bug to himself
At least I can take solace in the fact every agenda not named Luffy is plummeting right now, Kizaru isn't looking much better. I wanted Saturn to at least have an actual fight with Luffy. Hope the top three gorosei (Mercury, Venus, Mars) won't disappoint at least.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tbh they were world famous.

The pre-TS is just a different manga for powerlevels in a manga where power levels are inconsistent as is.
They were Pirates for Centuries. Marines were shitting their pants and calling Kizaru directly, not some VA fodder.

They are literally what Inuarashi/Nekomamushi are for the Minks, Rivals fighting each other for years but for the New Giant Pirates. We saw how powerful their Sulongs were, now imagine a race which is even more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.