Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
badass eyes closed darkshaded Luffy....
People who think Berserk is the best "written" manga: "Ok I hate that Goofy shit but he was cool in 1108"

They don't realize Luffy is deadass serious when he's laughing his ass off in Gear 5 lol

-Luffy punches Kaido dozens of time on the rooftop with coa
no trails
-Luffy punches Seraphims dozen of times with coa
no trails
-Snakeman hit Kizaru several times with coa
no trails
-G5 punches Kizaru with COA
no trails
-G5 punches Saturn several times with COA
no trails

-luffy kicks Kizaru with trails typically shaped the same as COC
"it's coa!!! see this exemple from 250 chapters ago or how this side character haki was drawn!"

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS AND YOUR GASLIGHTING ATTEMPTS
:lulz::lulz:

Zephyr didn't lie lmao, this mf is a devil fruit merchant

:gokulaugh:
So you'll just post that because Kizaru finally bled against the man who defeated Kaido in his most powerful form. We know Kizaru has top tier Advanced Armament Haki, he taught Sentomaru everything he knows.

Expectations for admirals are pretty high if you don't expect them to bleed against a Yonko.

I'm guessing you weren't reading it weekly back then.

In terms of strength? Remember the move they pulled on the giant fish? We didn't see another move like that until Mihawk, and there were Crocodile, Enel and Lucci inbetween. They were also implied to be both physically exhausted, wounded and have equipment that hadn't undergone any maintenance in literal centuries.

100 million was also more than Crocodile, despite being the main villain of the same whole saga.

So no, not "Pirate King level", but they were certainly hyped to be legends.
I'm half joking, but yeah while it was impressing back then, the scaling now will be crazy at the end of the New World.

Status
Not open for further replies.