Character Discussion Lanji is trash, a fraud and a liar

Will Eos Landji reach at least this level or not?

Post automatically merged:

Especially dumb candies thought that he would take the level of Hakaya or Scar on kaido. Even a condom + Niki's strength is far from these feats

I love how Zoro fans act like Kizaru is some sort of scrub when it comes to making fun of Sanji, but they desperately want Zoro to fight him, to validate Zoro...

"Haha, Sanji's getting handled by Kizaru, what a bitch."

"The only person who can beat someone of such a high caliber as an Admiral, is Zoro."

Will yall pick a stance? Is Kizaru that dude, or not? For fucks sake, the most flip flopped fandom on the planet.

I love how Zoro fans act like Kizaru is some sort of scrub when it comes to making fun of Sanji, but they desperately want Zoro to fight him, to validate Zoro...

"The only person who can beat someone of such a high caliber as an Admiral, is Zoro."

Will yall pick a stance? Is Kizaru that dude, or not? For fucks sake, the most flip flopped fandom on the planet.
I rate the shamelessness from them tbh
they realize even while zoro looks like shit atm
they can at least punch down at sanji.

who else can they realistically compare zoro to

VS

:seriously:

Tbf they were always like that
Even when they thought king was fodder to zoro and that zoro wouldn’t lower himself to fight him they still thought he was too good for Sanji.

Like some of them deadass believed he would fight kaido while Luffy got big mom but the idea of sanji vs king was too far lol

what has Sanji done this arc again?
let me remind you that if not for Zoro, then Lucci would have killed every SHP on the island and that includes Sanji
Did i say sanji did something impressive? Both are fraud . From your perspective if sanji is not here , nami died robin died edison died kuma dided bonney died bla bla bla . But i am not chatting myself saying if zoro keep lucci , it would be bad , funny :)

What did Lanji do? 1) Has been poralized in acoc for three consecutive chapters? 2 Promised to save a vegapunk who was killed twice? 3 Got a slap in the face from Kizaru? 4 Ran away from Kizaru? 5 Did stop the random laser with vegapunk-style boots?
Again , did i praise sanji in anywhere, and again bith are best fraud in egghead.
broggy and droogy have already made more impressive thing than what zoro and sanji did in EG , and apparently brogy and drogy will save our fraud :)

Yet is still struggling with Lucci, whom Luffy made out to look like a toy..... :parkcry:

:gokulaugh:

Did i say sanji did something impressive? Both are fraud . From your perspective if sanji is not here , nami died robin died edison died kuma dided bonney died bla bla bla . But i am not chatting myself saying if zoro keep lucci , it would be bad , funny :)

Again , did i praise sanji in anywhere, and again bith are best fraud in egghead.
broggy and droogy have already made more impressive thing than what zoro and sanji did in EG , and apparently brogy and drogy will save our fraud :)
I'm not a candy. If Zoro doesn't defeat Lucci and his whole mission ends there, I'll admit it's a failure.

What did Lanji do? 1) Has been poralized in acoc for three consecutive chapters? 2 Promised to save a vegapunk who was killed twice? 3 Got a slap in the face from Kizaru? 4 Ran away from Kizaru? 5 Did stop the random laser with vegapunk-style boots?
To be honest Sanji was carrying Vegapunk while dodging a venomous Gorosei and was ambushed by the fastest Admiral. What do you expect?

Zoro is a fraud for stoping the guy who would kill Sanji and the rest of the crew?
You arent making any sense buddy, why you keep dragging down Zoro to make your Lanji-loving self feel better?

* kizaru didnt target him while he was carrying someone else with his back turned.
Excuses, one can also make the same stupid excuses for Zoro but there is no need since he didn't get swatted away like a fly

Zoro has nothing to do with this. I mean, Sanji did fail badly but even Zoro would have. In fact, Zoro cant even bypass a weaker character.

Zoro nor Sanji can fight carrying someone

To be honest Sanji was carrying Vegapunk while dodging a venomous Gorosei and was ambushed by the fastest Admiral. What do you expect?
That he would be able to protect the old man at least a second time?

Zoro has nothing to do with this. I mean, Sanji did fail badly but even Zoro would have. In fact, Zoro cant even bypass a weaker character.

Zoro nor Sanji can fight carrying someone
Zoro protected 4 people and Hakai didn't leave a scratch on them, lol.