Character Discussion Lanji is trash, a fraud and a liar

The insecurity of the Zolo fandom acting like Zoro would have done any better than Sanji. These incels man.

:ihaha:
Stop the bullshit Oda would never treat Zoro like Sanjis bum ass
Post automatically merged:

Loro got told to go away on the rooftop as he was a bum in over his head as well.
He saved Luffys bum ass before he awakened the Nika fruit . Luffy isn’t even a factor anymore everything is nika .

To difficult to understand?

Both Sanji and Zoro got told to get lost during Luffy's fights.

Sanji = Zoro

Stop the bullshit Oda would never treat Zoro like Sanjis bum ass

He saved Luffys bum ass before he awakened the Nika fruit . Luffy isn’t even a factor anymore everything is nika .
Keep living on Rooftop feats I'm sure it keeps you warm at night. Meanwhile Luffy is going back to back with top tier feats each arc.

Zoro meanwhile: Huff huff

:risitavirus:

To difficult to understand?

Both Sanji and Zoro got told to get lost during Luffy's fights.

Sanji = Zoro

Keep living on Rooftop feats I'm sure it keeps you warm at night. Meanwhile Luffy is going back to back with top tier feats each arc.

Zoro meanwhile: Huff huff

:risitavirus:
Zoro saved Luffy 4 times, and the reason he wasn't being eaten by Kaido lol

Condom boy- "Zoro save me for 10 minutes" let me rest

Zoro saved 3 others too while blocking Hakai, if that wasn't the cause, he could've continue fighting

You must be mentally retarded to compare both the scenario, over here Sanji is still in position to fight yet he is seen as a liability by Luffy

Zoro=Sanji as much Luffy=Zoro ;)

The insecurity of the Zolo fandom acting like Zoro would have done any better than Sanji. These incels man.

:ihaha:
but he would have, we already saw him go against Fujitora

Loro got told to go away on the rooftop as he was a bum in over his head as well.
LoL without Loro Condom and the rest would have died

I love how Zoro fans act like Kizaru is some sort of scrub when it comes to making fun of Sanji, but they desperately want Zoro to fight him, to validate Zoro...

"Haha, Sanji's getting handled by Kizaru, what a bitch."

"The only person who can beat someone of such a high caliber as an Admiral, is Zoro."

Will yall pick a stance? Is Kizaru that dude, or not? For fucks sake, the most flip flopped fandom on the planet.
Don't expect anything from people who Think kaku is Lucci tier

Zoro fans are starting to go hysterical, they need medication for treatment

Defamation of Sanji will not change the fact that Zoro is garbage:gokulaugh:

When Zoro was idle and playing with the kitten for several months, Zoro's fans could only seek satisfaction by slandering Sanji

A group of sad guys:josad:

It's good to be a fan of Zoro or Jimbei. They are honest hard workers and achieve everything on their own. Goofy=rest,help,food,niki's power,coma,rest,help,food,niki's power,coma,rest,help,food,niki's power,coma. He cannot defeat ANY enemy post ts on his own. Lanji = promised to protect the old man. Bottom line= stood paralyzed for 3 chapters from acoc Saturn, allowed vegapank to be killed twice, got in the face from Kizaru with his hands in his pockets and was able to stop a random laser with magic batinki.

Wait a second.
Vegapunk’s message couldn’t have gone off if he didn’t die.
If Goofy was protecting Vegapunk instead of bouncing around like a crackhead, he would have repelled Borsalino.
Because Sanji let Vegapunk get killed… it actually led to the truth being revealed to the entire world! WHAT AN IMMENSE SANJI W!! :cheers::cheers: Not even Goofy could do what he just did!!

Are you saying that guy who was pierced all over with nails?
Yes, the one who dragged Goofy's body after the apu vanshot.

Wait a second.
Vegapunk’s message couldn’t have gone off if he didn’t die.
If Goofy was protecting Vegapunk instead of bouncing around like a crackhead, he would have repelled Borsalino.
Because Sanji let Vegapunk get killed… it actually led to the truth being revealed to the entire world! WHAT AN IMMENSE SANJI W!! :cheers::cheers: Not even Goofy could do what he just did!!
I take my L. Wandgi is really good.....