Best Original Romantic OST Signup Thread

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
โ€Ž
Alright my fellas and felladies on Wurst Degens, since I'm back on here now officially, I've been feeling "romantical" with this month of love and that absolutely fantastic Valentine's Day thread and I want start hosting more contests again. My next contest after this one, if it goes well enough, will be a Best Romantic Relationship thread and I may do a Best Non-Romantic Relationship contest after that one too, like friendships, mentors, bromances and sismances and w/e else. @Devilbat requested that idea so I'm doing it as a seperate 3rd contest instead.

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF YOUR FAVOURITE ROMANTIC MUSIC FROM ANY ANIME, GAME, MOVIE, TV SHOW ETC, ANY FORM OF MEDIA AS LONG AS ITS AN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK FOR It, AS LONG AS IT'S A YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR THE SONG. SEND ME THE LINK THE VIDEO WITH THE NAME OF THE SONG AND WHERE IT'S FROM.

-IT NEEDS TO BE AN ORIGINAL SONG MADE FOR A SERIES, SO YOU CANNOT SUBMIT SOMETHING LIKE CARELESS WHISPER FOR EXAMPLE (GOD KNOWS SOME OF YOU WILL BE TEMPTED LMAO).

-PLEASE TRY TO AVOID SENDING IN "JOKE ENTRIES", I'D STRONGLY PREFER ACTUALLY "SERIOUS ENTRIES" WITH REAL EMOTION, THANKS.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME AMV/FMV THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP THEIR CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

Players

1. @Kizaruber Eats
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Poorsalino Cooker
4. @Mashiro Blue
5. @Owl Ki
6. @The White Crane
7. @Light D Lamperouge
8. @IceWitch
9. @Udell
10. @Devilbat
11. @Boiroy
12. @GrandmasterChef Zonji

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kizaruber Eats @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal [ @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @DKI @Meeyori @Emmazrine

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @Devilbat @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Indigo @matt245 @Poorsalino Cooker @Warback @Bepo D. Bear

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @NAMELESS @Lhulu @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Mashiro Blue

Feel free to tag anyone who might be interested in playing, the more players the better!

Let me know if the tags worked too please!

Lets hope for a great turnout for this too! I'm hoping for at least 12 players at minimum! I'll start this contest by Monday/Tuesday at the latest anyway!

Last edited:
Alright my fellas and felladies on Wurst Degens, since I'm back on here now officially, I've been feeling "romantical" with this month of love and that absolutely fantastic Valentine's Day thread and I want start hosting more contests again. My next contest after this one, if it goes well enough, will be a Best Romantic Relationship thread and I may do a Best Non-Romantic Relationship contest after that one too, like friendships, mentors, bromances and sismances and w/e else. @Devilbat requested that idea so I'm doing it as a seperate 3rd contest instead.

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF YOUR FAVOURITE ROMANTIC MUSIC FROM ANY ANIME, GAME, MOVIE, TV SHOW ETC, ANY FORM OF MEDIA AS LONG AS ITS AN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK FOR It, AS LONG AS IT'S A YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR THE SONG. SEND ME THE LINK THE VIDEO WITH THE NAME OF THE SONG AND WHERE IT'S FROM.

-IT NEEDS TO BE AN ORIGINAL SONG MADE FOR A SERIES, SO YOU CANNOT SUBMIT SOMETHING LIKE CARELESS WHISPER FOR EXAMPLE (GOD KNOWS SOME OF YOU WILL BE TEMPTED LMAO).

-PLEASE TRY TO AVOID SENDING IN "JOKE ENTRIES", I'D STRONGLY PREFER ACTUALLY "SERIOUS ENTRIES" WITH REAL EMOTION, THANKS.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME AMV/FMV THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP THEIR CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

Players

1. Kizaruber Eats

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kizaruber Eats @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal [ @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @DKI @Meeyori @Emmazrine

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @Devilbat @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Indigo @matt245 @Poorsalino Cooker @Warback @Bepo D. Bear

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @NAMELESS @Lhulu @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Mashiro Blue

Feel free to tag anyone who might be interested in playing, the more players the better!

Let me know if the tags worked too please!

Lets hope for a great turnout for this too! I'm hoping for at least 12 players at minimum! I'll start this contest by Monday/Tuesday at the latest anyway!

In.

Also, just to be clear, do we submit romantic songs that are also OST of something or do we just submit romantic tracks/themes without lyrics?

Kizaruber Eats

โ€Ž
In.

Also, just to be clear, do we submit romantic songs that are also OST of something or do we just submit romantic tracks/themes without lyrics?
Double nice tyvm!

We've got @Poorsalino Cooker too, so thats 4 of us now already, fantastic! Tyvm guys!

Hmm, well I want songs that are OSTs from any series, something specifically made for that series so its unique.

There was that one anime that had a beautiful cover of Scarborough Fair made for it, which I'll allow if someone submits it too, as even though SF is a famous mainstream song and such, that version was made for the anime and its very romantic and beautiful so I'll allow it anyway.

Songs with vocals/words or songs without them are both fine too. Instrumental or not, vocals or not, any sort of original romantic music is fine to send in. If you're not sure, just ask me in a DM and I'll let you know ASAP.

Hope that makes sense anyway?

:goyea::neesama:

I see romance, I say in
Hell yeah! Number 5, we're rolling! Hopefully we can double that at least! The more the better though ofc! Thanks anyway, noted!

:funky::myman::finally:
Post automatically merged:

The Leo emote, the cheers one isnt showing for me for some reason.

This one:

:cheers:

Kizaruber Eats

โ€Ž
Alright, I'll throw a contribution in to get this game rolling.
Bet! Nice one man, tyvm!

:kata::fransuper::finally:

Man....I'm in my usual predicament of torn between so many entries!

I got like 5-6 entries in mind at least already!

I was gonna submit an extremely beautiful cover of a song from a movie that I REALLY love, the song especially I mean, but the cover wasn't made for the movie, the original song was though.

So I'm thinking to allow covers of songs that were made for a movie/game or w/e. So for example, if someone covers Fear Not This Not Night from Guild Wars 2 or they cover a song that is used as an anime opening or ending, I could allow that?

What do you guys think of that? Do you like the idea or not?

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
@Kizaruber Eats It seems I'm unable to create a PM with you. Can you pls create it instead?

Double nice tyvm!

We've got @Poorsalino Cooker too, so thats 4 of us now already, fantastic! Tyvm guys!

Hmm, well I want songs that are OSTs from any series, something specifically made for that series so its unique.

There was that one anime that had a beautiful cover of Scarborough Fair made for it, which I'll allow if someone submits it too, as even though SF is a famous mainstream song and such, that version was made for the anime and its very romantic and beautiful so I'll allow it anyway.

Songs with vocals/words or songs without them are both fine too. Instrumental or not, vocals or not, any sort of original romantic music is fine to send in. If you're not sure, just ask me in a DM and I'll let you know ASAP.

Hope that makes sense anyway?

:goyea::neesama:

Hell yeah! Number 5, we're rolling! Hopefully we can double that at least! The more the better though ofc! Thanks anyway, noted!

:funky::myman::finally:

The Leo emote, the cheers one isnt showing for me for some reason.

This one:

:cheers:

I'll DM you soon.

Kizaruber Eats

โ€Ž
Gotcha!

:goyea::myman:

LIIIIIIIGHT! Thanks for joining man! Always makes a huge difference when you're involved ofc!

:lumazed::finally:

Could I be cheeky and ask you to tag some people too? I think they seem to respond more when you tag for these from what I've noticed? If you don't want to, that's fine ofc, I'm gonna try another round of tagging maybe tomorrow if not much later today.

:amazing::neesama:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Gotcha!

:goyea::myman:

LIIIIIIIGHT! Thanks for joining man! Always makes a huge difference when you're involved ofc!

:lumazed::finally:

Could I be cheeky and ask you to tag some people too? I think they seem to respond more when you tag for these from what I've noticed? If you don't want to, that's fine ofc, I'm gonna try another round of tagging maybe tomorrow if not much later today.

:amazing::neesama:
No worries. I'll do the tags now.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Ah yeah that was me. Glad you enjoyed it and remembered it.