Best Original Romantic OST Signup Thread

Not very familiar with the romantic OSTs, but I'll try?

Quick question - if it's a song specifically written for a movie by a popular band/singer, does it count? Like Celeb Dion Titanic song?
I have a couple of songs in mind, will need to check if they fit the rules.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
No worries. I'll do the tags now.
Thanks so much Light! Unfortunately it doesn't seemed to work that well, we're on 8 players now I think, possibly 9, but could be worse ofc! I'll probably do a last round of tagging later today and then start the contest tomorrow, as I don't think we're gonna get that many more signing up now. Idk if people have lost interest in these contests, are not getting tagged somehow or just don't like the topic or something, but I'm still have to have at least 8 players if nothing else ofc! A mini tournament at least!

What is this even.

The best romantic OST are Toradora Lost my pieces and After the rain main theme. /thread.

V I O LINO version obviously
Ahaha, fair enough! Interesting choices, very nice, I like doing these contests to discover new music, stuff I normally would never encounter and thus be blessed by, so its appreciated regardless! Also loving sharing music I love with others here and thus they discover it too ofc!

Ah yeah that was me. Glad you enjoyed it and remembered it.
Ooooh, I had a sneaky feeling it was you too! Thats awesome! Thank you! Its such a beautiful, heartfelt cover of it, maybe my favourite too, you guys have introduced me to such brilliant, fantastic music here, so I'm very grateful too!

Nice one thank you! Although I already responded to your DM ofc haha.

Not very familiar with the romantic OSTs, but I'll try?

Quick question - if it's a song specifically written for a movie by a popular band/singer, does it count? Like Celeb Dion Titanic song?
I have a couple of songs in mind, will need to check if they fit the rules.
Devilbat-kun! That's no worries, it can just be something sentimental/sweet, I think maybe sentimental OSTs would have been a better category but I went romantic as this is Valentines month and we had that event ofc.

OH MAN LMAO, I set myself up real good there didn't I!? I was trying to avoid big name pop songs and artists being submitted, like major platinum releases/chart breakers/globally iconic songs etc, I forgot that gorgeous song was actually made for Titanic! What a huge oversight by myself, almost like how they missed the iceberg! /s.

Technically, it's completely valid to submit according to my rules so yeah, I've goofed up hard there lmao. I should have gone for instrumental music only /s.

Feel free to send me the songs you're considering, they should be fine I imagine, I'm not gonna be super strict/fussy on this, especially as we don't have as many players as I would like to, so I don't want to limit entries even more than I already am lol.

Yaha! Nice one man, thank you! I got your DM along with everyone else so far, I think almost everyone has submitted one but I'll DM anyone if they haven't send one in yet too.

I'm gonna get this contest started by tomorrow night anyway, no later. I don't think that many more people are gonna sign up sadly.

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Nekomamushi @Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded I dont see you guys in the tag list, not sure if you requested to be removed or not from them, so I'll just tag you guys to ask if you wanna play or not just in case, if you don't want to, no worries ofc!

Nvm, I found out that the song I wanted to share wasn’t actually written for the movie (although the band agreeing to let the director use the song influenced the plot), but I wanna share it here anyways since it’s not goi to be a part of the contest. Enjoy!

Kizaruber Eats

One last tagging try to get more players before I start the contest tomorrow:

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kizaruber Eats @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal [ @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @DKI @Meeyori @Emmazrine

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @Devilbat @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Indigo @matt245 @Poorsalino Cooker @Warback @Bepo D. Bear

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @NAMELESS @Lhulu @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Mashiro Blue
Apologies for the tag spam, I really want to try to get a few more players but 10 so far is not bad for sure ofc.

I just realised Cinera is in this tag list still too, despite them not wanting to be in them, so I'll remove you from it Cinera and sorry you're being spammed too especially.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Depend on majority of the participants, but i'm okay with 1 day at a time too, but yeah due to work and my internet probably voting late. but i'll try to vote it on time so the tourney can go smooth
Ah ok sure! No worries then, thanks! If you can't vote in time, it won't be an issue, I could potentially include your votes regardless even if the poll has closed but I'm not sure if the others here will approve of that.

There's no rush though, not that many players either so I can give more breathing room for voting easily too, I'll start with 2 days for round 1 and see how it goes anyway. I can always reduce later rounds to 1 day if needed.

I'll be starting the contest and thus posting the Round 1 thread later today anyway! I could do it anytime really but I did say I'd do it tonight sometime, so I'll probs do it around 7-8 hours from now at least?

Ah ok sure! No worries then, thanks! If you can't vote in time, it won't be an issue, I could potentially include your votes regardless even if the poll has closed but I'm not sure if the others here will approve of that.

There's no rush though, not that many players either so I can give more breathing room for voting easily too, I'll start with 2 days for round 1 and see how it goes anyway. I can always reduce later rounds to 1 day if needed.

I'll be starting the contest and thus posting the Round 1 thread later today anyway! I could do it anytime really but I did say I'd do it tonight sometime, so I'll probs do it around 7-8 hours from now at least?
I'm ready :funky:
Can't wait:steef: