Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Title: Furrious Invasion: The Six Paths of Paws

[Scene: Konoha Village. The sun rises over the tranquil landscape, but the peace is about to be shattered by an unexpected invasion. Enter the Six Paths of Paws, each representing a different furry creature, with their leader, Pain, from the Village of the HiddennBulges, at the forefront.]

Pain: (in a determined tone) Fellow furries, today is the day we make history! Our quest for the ultimate furry and our devotion to Carrot from One Piece shall not be in vain. Konoha, brace yourselves for the most momentous invasion!

[The Six Paths of Paws, consisting of Doggo, Catnip, Foxfire, Bearhug, Birdie, and Raccoon, march forward with determination, their tails wagging in excitement.]

Doggo: Woof! I can smell the scent of adventure in the air! Let's fetch that Nine Tails Bijuu, shall we?

Catnip: Meow! Oh, the thrill of the chase! I can't wait to pounce on that ultimate furry!

Foxfire: Rrrraaawwr! The flames of passion burn within me! Together, we shall scorch our enemies and emerge victorious!

Bearhug: Roar! I'll crush anyone who dares stand in our way! But first, where can I find some honey?

Birdie: Tweet tweet! Fear not, my friends! I'll soar high and keep an eye on the skies for any surprises!

Raccoon: Chitter chitter! And I shall be the master of cunning and mischief, guiding us through the shadows of Konoha!

[As they advance, they encounter various Konoha villagers, who watch in bewilderment and confusion.]

Villager 1: What on earth are those creatures?

Villager 2: Are they... furries?

Villager 3: I think I see a raccoon with them!

[Meanwhile, inside Konoha, Naruto Uzumaki, the container of the Nine Tails, is enjoying a peaceful morning until he hears the commotion outside.]

Naruto: (perplexed) What's going on out there? Sounds like a parade, believe it!

[He rushes outside and is greeted by the sight of the Six Paths of Paws and their leader, Pain.]

Naruto: (wide-eyed) Whoa! What in the world?

Pain: (with fervor) Naruto Uzumaki, we've come for the ultimate furry - the Nine Tails Bijuu!

Naruto: (scratching his head) Uh, sorry, but the Nine Tails is kind of a part of me. And what's with all the furries and Carrot from One Piece?

Pain: (proudly) Ah, Carrot! She embodies the spirit of furries everywhere! But alas, our devotion to her must wait. The Nine Tails shall be ours!

[Just as tensions rise, a shadowy figure emerges from the crowd, wielding a carrot-shaped staff.]

Carrot: (with a determined grin) Did someone mention my name?

[The Six Paths of Paws gasp in awe, their furry hearts filled with admiration.]

Doggo: (excitedly) It's Carrot from One Piece!

Catnip: (starstruck) She's even more purrfect in person!

Foxfire: (awe-struck) Such grace! Such beauty!

Bearhug: (admiringly) And that staff... it's so... carrot-y!

Birdie: (enthralled) Oh, to be blessed by the presence of Carrot!

Raccoon: (chittering) She's the embodiment of furry greatness!

Carrot: (with a wink) Looks like you could use a hand, Naruto. Let's show these fur-ocious invaders the power of friendship!

[With Naruto and Carrot leading the charge, a fierce battle ensues between the Six Paths of Paws, the defenders of Konoha, and additional characters like Kiba and Kakashi. Amidst the chaos, bonds are forged, laughter echoes through the village, and the spirit of camaraderie prevails.]

[As the sun sets on Konoha, the Six Paths of Paws retreat, their tails tucked between their legs, but their hearts filled with newfound respect for Naruto, Carrot, and the village hidden in the leaves.]

Pain: (with a rueful smile) Today, we may have been defeated, but our furry spirits remain unbroken! Until we meet again, Konoha!

[And with that, the Six Paths of Paws vanish into the shadows, leaving behind a village united by laughter, friendship, and the undeniable power of furries.]

Kizaruber Eats

:josad: I ain't seen her in no Zou yet

Imagine she shows up in this Wano cover story lol.

I have a desperate headcanon that Yamato is running to Egghead by running on the ocean in wolf form, freezing the surface as she runs to provide footing ofc, whilst carrying Carrot on her back, as Yamato finally realises how stupid her last minute change of mind to not join the SHs was and they would be like this OTW to Egghead: