Kizaruber Eats

Arcane Season 2 SOON!
Lol I instantly thought of smoke filled thoughts, when you mentioned the office. Maybe I can use AI for some new material as well lol.

I think Smokey may have met with VP, received some form of a power up, and is now waiting on the next island...idk, we'll see l. You're right though, its been too long since we've seen or heard anything about him.
Oh aye, go for it man! I was thinking lately, Smoker would make an AMAZING Noir Detective in an AU or something lately too, with Tashigi as his co-detective or w/e too! The glamorous partner lmao.

I found this site recently as an alternative to ChatGPT too and it has its own model of GPT or so somehow too, its free and need no account or anything, no need to give your details or such, you can just use it for free with no catch! Even if you block ads on there! Plus many templates and such too! Its not as good as GPT in a few ways but it also offers a lot less restrictions on what you can ask it to write!:

https://toolbaz.com/writer/ai-writer

Yeah, thats exactly what I was expecting to happen with both Smokey and Tashigi. Aye, Smoker, Drake and Fujitora are all AWOL atm, I hope they're either going rogue and doing their own things, ideally together even somehow or they've been deployed to deal with something important, maybe even Cross Guild? We've still got those other Seraphims to see in action, the Crocodile, Moria and Doffy ones ofc.

It would be really cool if he showed up here especially or at least at Elbaf! If he, Drake and Fujitora show up together somewhere or at least Smokey with either of them, I will be so happy!