I asked Gemini AI to write some fake spoilers for 1109,here's what i got:

In a desperate attempt to protect Vegapunk, Luffy unlocks a brand new Gear: Gear 8th! This transformation bathes him in fiery golden light, resembling the legendary Sun God Nika. With newfound power, he easily overpowers Kizaru and Saturn, sending them blasting off into space!

As Sanji carries a seemingly lifeless Vegapunk to safety, a shocking revelation is made. Vegapunk, the genius scientist, is actually a highly advanced robot all along! His final act before shutting down is to activate a hidden device, which turns Egghead Island into a giant mech, ready to take on the World Government!

Buggy the Clown makes a surprise entrance! He declares himself the true leader of the island and challenges Luffy to a duel for control of the giant robot. With both sides clashing, the future of Egghead Island hangs in the balance!

In the final panel, a mysterious figure cloaked in darkness emerges from the shadows. As the figure steps into the light, a gasp escapes Zoro's lips: it's Mihawk, but his appearance has undergone a drastic and unsettling change!

I swear i didnt invent them myself,its all AI lol

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Lmfao right?! These are way better than I expected! Even ChatGPT loves Smoker, its extremely based! Based in G5 too maybe lmao.

No 11 with how to deal with Tashigis sword obsession just fucking broke me hahaha! I definitely see him looking that one up at least! DIY projects for a smoke filled office, that would be great for you and your smoke filled thoughts ofc! These are way too funny, Oda would love these too I'm sure!

Seriously though man, I just remembered, Smoker was meant to meet Vegapunk, imagine he just fucking showed up out of nowhere right now as the big damned heroes moment? I don't want to get hopes up too much after what Oda did and didn't do with Tashigi recently but man, its been like what, 10 years now?! FFS Oda, this is criminal! We need to arrest Oda for neglecting Smoker for FAR too long!

(LOUD sound warning ofc)

Here's is Shanks' turn for the browser history too, I love this new format to experiment with LMAO!:

1. "Best sake brands in the Grand Line"
2. "One-handed swordsmanship techniques"
3. "How to maintain a stylish red coat"
4. "Yonko rivalry memes"
5. "Shanks' crew favorite sea shanties"
6. "How to party like a pirate captain"
7. "Weather forecasting in the New World"
8. "How to keep a straw hat clean and pristine"
9. "Rat or Pirate: How to tell the difference"
10. "Rumors about Buggy's latest mishaps"
11. "How to train a sea king as a pet"
12. "Pirate alliances throughout history"
13. "Red hair care tips"
14. "Is it possible to be too charming?"
15. "Legendary bar locations in the Grand Line"

And now Kizaru!:

1. "Best sunglasses for light-based Logia users"
2. "Speed of light trivia"
3. "Yasakani no Magatama: Myth or Reality?"
4. "Travel destinations at light speed"
5. "How to maintain a chill demeanor while fighting pirates"
6. "Best surfing spots in the New World"
7. "Laser pointer techniques for Marine training"
8. "Innovative uses of light in combat"
9. "Is it possible to outshine a Yonko?"
10. "Philosophical musings on the nature of light"
11. "How to achieve enlightenment through holistic substances"
12. "Light-based pranks for Marine recruits"
13. "Sunny days forecast in the Grand Line"
14. "Best disco playlists for Admiral dance-offs"
15. "Is it normal for Marines to glow in the dark?"
Lol I instantly thought of smoke filled thoughts, when you mentioned the office. Maybe I can use AI for some new material as well lol.

I think Smokey may have met with VP, received some form of a power up, and is now waiting on the next island...idk, we'll see l. You're right though, its been too long since we've seen or heard anything about him.

There isn't an natural ability like that.

They can change into the elements but when you see the element affecting the environment then it's awakening.

Huh
Again cap. There ability natural affects all the surrounding area hence why aoikiji can freeze air, why he can freeze any building and even water.

They are their element so anything attributed with their element they can naturally use.

So the examples you gave for awakening is ASS.

Can akainu turn things outside of himself into lava? Yes. Can akoiji do the same with ice? Yes. Can they contruct weaponry out of their element? Yes. Can Ace also do it? Yes. Can caribou do it? Yes. Can caribou hold items in his body since his body is that of a deep swamp? Yes. Can he make the area around him swampy? Yes

You ain't cooking bro

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Again cap. There ability natural affects all the surrounding area hence why aoikiji can freeze air, why he can freeze any building and even water.

They are their element so anything attributed with their element they can naturally use.

So the examples you gave for awakening is ASS.

Can akainu turn things outside of himself into lava? Yes. Can akoiji do the same with ice? Yes. Can they contruct weaponry out of their element? Yes. Can Ace also do it? Yes. Can caribou do it? Yes. Can caribou hold items in his body since his body is that of a deep swamp? Yes. Can he make the area around him swampy? Yes

You ain't cooking bro
Fair points.

Hmmm still not buying that they don't have logia awakening 🤷