Lmao yeah I unironically love some of the voice acting in it and the intro they did for it although We Are is far superior ofc. The VAs were really passionate and added a lot of character. Funimations dub is so bland, so lifeless and just ill-fitting for me, I hate it.

Aye, it was a much wilder, more toxic era back then, basically like how Twitter is now too though lmao. Twitter and Tiktok.
Nice to see someone else on this forum that actually remembers and even likes the ridiculous 4kids OP dub too. I think it might've been better received these days if their censorship wasn't so cheaply done and if they hadn't skipped so many arcs like Warship Island, Laboon and Little Garden, because it definitely had its own fun moments.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nice to see someone else on this forum that actually remembers and even likes the ridiculous 4kids OP dub too. I think it might've been better received these days if their censorship wasn't so cheaply done and if they hadn't skipped so many arcs like Warship Island, Laboon and Little Garden, because it definitely had its own fun moments.
YO LUFFY WATCH OUT FOR THE POISON SUCTION CUPS