Controversial Art and Whatnot

Art is separable from artist ?

• Total voters
People getting just uppity because of technology, this is a thing in every generation and historically documented
That's not the same case here. People are not mad because of the technology, people are - rightfully mad - because of the UNETHICAL USAGE of the technology.

Once upon a time it was art to make figurines per hand, a well respected guild back then too one too i might add, yet people print that shit in 3d now.
People are still making figurines by hands, they are just using another tool to model it. We are not talking here about another tool, we are talking here about a completely different technology used not in a creative way but in a way that is sucking the blood of artists.

Also AI art, while still looking like slop, is already going beyond drawings
Wrong mate.

There is absolutely no "art crafting in AI" (as far as now) and to make art you need absolutely nothing more than your brain, your hands, a pen and piece of paper or simply your voice.. There is nothing more accessible than Art in the world and that's precisely why its Art that sometimes helps people in situations of oppression.

What ? :queenhear:
:yurazclear:

I understand, you are angry. Sorry about that. What can I do for you mate ?
"Be a lil exciting" pls start from there. I don't want you to infer anything so just be exciting and interesting and I couldn't give a fuck how much shit you chat or how wrong you are. Put yourself on the fun side of life if you can't be correct