Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Now we someone to do the same to Oda too somehow.
Post automatically merged:

Special version for @CoC: Color of Clowns and @Nekomamushi

Its time to bring back the original One Piece...

Pirate King.
One-Half.
Mermaid and Fishman prejudice.
Evil World Government.
Crazy tech.
Plucky young pirate crew led by a kid wearing a stupid hat who wants to be Pirate King, find One-Half and defeat the evil government.

Gentleman, it's time to bring back Kid and scare LOdacchi into finishing his story or to let Kiddo reclaim his shtick from LOdacchi. :ace:

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
The only problem with the whole scar plotline is that WB had none of the three visible on his chest in the Oden flashbacks. So either this is a soft retcon or the scar/wound is in some other place that we'll potentially never really find out about.

I don't know if Oda thought about people like Garling back in Chapter 434 (November 2006)....damn that's going to be 18 years ago..

The execution in BDSP was trash but I wouldnt mind a 2D remake since it's not like 3D games such as S/V look good.

To me it's insane that their best looking game is still Let's Go Evoli/Pikachu lol
They will have to step up with the next console, they got lucky this time this was one of the top 3 best selling nintendo consoles (no wonder, they mixed their handheld console with their main console)
History always repeats itself, nintendo will have to put more effort in the next console if they wanna sell

Saturn is summing the other Gorosei :snoopy:
If this is actually happening and Luffy Nika wrecks the Lorosei in one sitting, we can officially say goodbye to One Piece and say hello to Nika Piece. Oda's gonna rush this shit harder than Promised Neverland at the cost of the other straw hats. :josad:

Unless they wreck Nika's shit and make Luffy realize he's better off using Gear 4, then I'm all for it. :kobeha: