Im afraid it probably means the opposite, that they are in fact the arcs ticking time bomb together and we really will Luffy and crew have to escape them. This would absolutely imply endgame status from them, because theres no way they are being handled here.

The only question is if Luffy still manages to get a fight (i.e. Kizaru) out of it
How will Luffy even get to fight Kizaru 1v1 when 5 other top tiers are around
And his crew isn't able to hold them off

This isn't wci where he had Germa ans fishmen help his crew to stall BMP

Here the crew + co are too weak to stall 5 top tiers so that Lufdy beats Kizaru for good (he already showed superior over Kizaru anyway)

Hope saturn gets the fuck out of egghead with the rest of the gorosei once they say what they are gonna say
Post automatically merged:

Here the crew + co are too weak to stall 5 top tiers so that Lufdy beats Kizaru for good (he already showed superior over Kizaru anyway)
The gororei are not top tiers.

@Lance_Dragonite Spoilers chapter 1009:

New cover story and it's about Onigahsima submerging to the ocean like the titanic.

-The chapter begins with the start of a prerecorded broadcast of Vegapunk's message to the world.
-Vegapunk tells the world they have a few minutes to prepare their video den den sushi.
-We see all people of the One Pieces turning in like it's a world cup final
-We got to see the rascal Morgan's, Vivi and Wapol alongside some other characters.
-The 5 Gorosei are communicating trying to speculate where the source of the message is.
-After the world setting up for the broadcast we go back to Egghead.
-Kizaru is trying every trick but Luffy dodges.
-Meanwhile he's wondering how Saturn is taking no damage and eventually Luffy literally flattens Saturn and Kizaru into pancakes and throws them far away.
-Saturn takes no damage while the rest of the Gorosei are pestering him, so Saturn summons them FORTH.
We see the black summoning circles forming indicating they arrived.

End of the chapter.

Break next week.

Told you Saturn is not losing lol .
You didnt really tell me anything lol, that was my first guess for months and months on the topic, see all my arguments with @Pringles and @Durableguy. Only did I change my mind in december about it, and I still think the AR will be used to stall them.

So for me, if this is true, its just back to my original thoughts on what the Gorosei represent (Endgame)

1109:

- cover story starts: onigashima is sinking in the ocean

- chapter starts with vegapunk telling the world to prepare their video den den mushi
- the other Gorosei try to find the source of the message
- Luffy literally smashes Kizaru and Saturn into pancakes and throw them away
- all the Gorosei are now in egghead. Saturn summoned them

break next week

Ancient Robot bro, we have no idea how strong it is and if it can hold them all off. If the AK is supposed to be taken seriously, then we'll see how they'll be stalled.

The one thing I doubt however is Luffy not winning one fight here as a Yonko