How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
#ZoroFor1111
#Believein1111
#VistavsLucciForGreatestStaller
Can you imagine...

If after 1,100 chapters of Manga, Oda reveals that Luffy now needs to learn actual magic to fight the World Government.

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
Oda said a long time ago there would be no actual magic in OP but I never believed him. Especially with the shit Hawkins was doing, he was saying it in response to questions about Hawkins floating his tarot cards too. We've seen him hold the cards up with straw but he was doing oracle-like predictions too, which was theorised to be future sight, for him and Madame Shyarly too.

But since Film Red introduced a literal demon king or w/e and it couldn't be damaged conventionally IIRC, I wouldnt be surprised if Oda brought in magic at this point. Zoro used blue flames vs Ryuuma with no explanation, Sanji makes flames without explanation, Samurai can cut fire without explanation (Breath of all thing though surely?) etc.

The Ancient Kingdom was running on "magictechnology or technomagic" i'm sure too. As in what I expected for it.
Devil fruits are already a magic system in OP too and you could say Haki is too.

Luffy has hit the peak of his DF and even gained all forms of haki and mastered them pretty much. So where to go from here? Toei admitted they faked half of the RHPs powers/fighting styles for Film Red but Shanks is meant to have a flaming sword too, if that part is canon, that could be more "magic" and relate to the samurai too? Oden maybe taught him how to do it? Although we never saw Oden do it either ofc lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.