How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yonkos when 1v1 to the very end: Entire Onigashima is destroyed.

Yonko vs. Admiral: Pancake diff.
Let's not rewrite history now. It's been established by Kaidou via statement and feats on Wano that G2/3 Luffy was > Big Mom. That is an OG Yonkou being confirmed below essentially base Luffy at this point.

It should come as no surprise G5 Luffy is the strongest in the verse until another contender steps up, this doesn't have much to do with Admirals or Yonkou anymore. We're past that in the endgame.

I'm not gonna overreact here, but I've been saying G5less Luffy is already on par with any top tier as seen in the Kaidou fight. Which is why I've been questioning why Oda is having Luffy spam G5 this arc.

Luffy being in G5 to start was a red flag, he doesn't last long in that mode, so Oda has to have Luffy dominate in that short timespan otherwise it diminishes the mode and the need for a timelimit.

This doesn't say anything about any top tier other than Luffy is simply this strong now, he has every single power up you can possibly have and now a god fruit ontop of it. Kaidou already placed G2/3 Luffy > Big Mom a fellow Yonkou, that was already when I came to terms with Luffy just being that strong when he doesn't even need G4 to be above an OG Yonkou.

I'm on record saying G4 Snakeman should be capable of defeating Kizaru prior to this arc. But it looks like Oda isn't interested in fights this arc which is why Oda has Luffy trotting around in his peak taxing state, looking like a full blown escape.

This is also why I'm on record saying Akainu has to fight Luffy very soon, he's out of his depth. It's really looking like only Teach who can shut off his df is a threat, and that's only in theory cause even Teach looks weaker than Luffy atm.
Keep coping

:milaugh:if Kaidou statement means g2/g3 Luffy > BM then it alos means G2/g3 > Shanks cause he fought him 2 years ago and still said "it's been very long time since I've been pushed this far"

G2/g3 isn't above BM
It can't even KO her nor do good

You're just coping because Kizaru has poor AP and can't look good in 2v1
BM gets to handle 2 low top tiers in 1v2 and even win round 1
While Kizaru can't dominate in 2v1

Status
Not open for further replies.